Preview Changes vs Port Adelaide - Rd 10, 2020 Mon @7:10

Remove this Banner Ad

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Prepare yourselves for the inevitable no change (aside from Dunkley for Suckling)

Gowers won't be dropped until Dale is back

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Prepare yourselves for the inevitable no change (aside from Dunkley for Suckling)

Gowers won't be dropped until Dale is back
1596352780229.png

I'll spew up!

Nice link between your jibe and your profile pick.

We like singing it too, it does let you sneak off a quick fart while noone can hear it. ;)

Is it Monday yet, I don't give a sh*t about GC vs GWS and unfortunately Freo won't beat good guy Sidebottom and the entitled ones.
We care about GWS

............ losing :devil:

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
Seems that Garcia was playing forward (Corey Ellis his opponent) but he was pushing pretty far up the ground to be around Khamis, Butler and Lachie Young a few times. Good to see. And a lot of non-bulldogs in our colours so we've rested a few of the squad. Someone was wearing the 22 but it wasn't Lloyd so I think he's staying in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
In: Dunkley weightman r smith
Out: suckling Trengove gowers

Greene and cavarra emergencies

Good changes. Roarke to the wing, Lipinski forward maybe with some mid time. Or maybe Roarke as a mobile marking forward? He can take a grab. Port's rebound is a great strength so hopefully the shorter forward line matches that.

Mojorisin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My late prediction.
Out: suckling Gowers lipinski
In: dunkley r.smith weightman
Only had the one out wrong with trengove missing had I known he played the 2s I would've been correct. I'll take that as a win haha.
R.smith playing his first game of the year means we have played more players then any other club this season.
R.smith is a massive upgrade on Gowers in terms of covering the ground and defence and offers more then an over the hill suckling.

Unorth

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I like these changes.

Think we should give Cody the same run we've given other young players who have perhaps been gifted opportunities - we need him to come good ASAP. He's quick, opportunistic around goal and an honest to goodness forward. We need all that so very badly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back