Preview Changes vs Port Adelaide - Rd 10, 2020 Mon @7:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Generation West

Team Captain
Oct 15, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don’t like the changes.

Bruce is a sitting duck in our forward line atm.

Should of kept Trengrove so that English could rest deep forward or played Schache instead of R.Smith.

Lloyd would want to perform this week. Very lucky to stay in.

Another player making his first appearance this season. With no VFL it must be extremely difficult to adapt to the pace of the game midway through the year.

Vale Billy. Like a meteor you shone brightly for a moment then disappeared over the horizon, with little likelihood of brightening the darkness again.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
Don’t like the changes.

Bruce is a sitting duck in our forward line atm.

Should of kept Trengrove so that English could rest deep forward or played Schache instead of R.Smith.

Lloyd would want to perform this week. Very lucky to stay in.

We isolated Wallis deep a couple of times last match. Hopefully that's the plan this week, use Bruce as a decoy to get the key defenders away from the contest and target our mediums. If Port can pressure us into a rushed high kick we'll lose this badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wian

Premiership Player
May 21, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NZ Breakers / New York Knicks
Knew either Trengrove or Mclean would be made the scapegoat. There is no way Trengrove was the worst player last week... There were about 16 ahead of him. Just disgraceful...

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
At least I can watch the game Gowers got dropped. If there was one side you want Trengove to play it would be against Port Charlie Dixon is going to monster us. Heaven forbid if English got injured early in the game we would be rucking with Bruce. The structure just looks all wrong also Bevo has got one of his favourites back in Roarke.

AFC AFeederClub

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Trengove left Port because he was continually overlooked. “Come across to us” we say to him, before continually overlooking him. I feel for the guy to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
he's a terrible defender and has the turning circle of a semi, his best position is when he plays ruck because he has good follow-up but his height kills him unless you just rove to a losing ruck all match which isnt the worst idea when you are playing the better ruckman in the competition. I dunno, i just think he's not AFL quality, when he was young there was potential there but that plateaued fairly quickly

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
At least I can watch the game Gowers got dropped. If there was one side you want Trengove to play it would be against Port Charlie Dixon is going to monster us. Heaven forbid if English got injured early in the game we would be rucking with Bruce. The structure just looks all wrong also Bevo has got one of his favourites back in Roarke.

Roarke is one of Bevo's favourites, is he? He averages about three games a season so I'm not sure where you got that idea. You don't think Dixon would monster Trengove? I'd be confident that Dixon would kick eight minimum on Trengove. Ryan Gardner would keep him to six.

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Spewing.. I was hoping Cavarra would come in. I feel we need to give him a solid look at it. Happy with Weightman though.

Thought Bevo wouldve at least given Bruce a chop out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back