Preview Changes Vs Port Adelaide, round 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously all the wank over how endurance is the greatest thing in the new AFLX non contested format, and how ENDURANCE BEASTS will dominate...

We've got arguably the best endurance player in the comp and he's been a damn near invisible spud the past 2 games this year.

Hope someone from the club looks into that before it folds.

Thought our understrength midfield kept pace with the Best Midfield in the Comp™ with Nic Nat, but just couldn’t with Vardy, who currently offers absolutely nothing.

I’d rather completely concede the ruck, play someone like Waterman/Sneeze there and beat them at ground level.

Out: Langdon, Vardy

In: Ah Chee, Shuey

I know no one wants Allen back in the ruck but carrying Vardy in his current form isn't an option. Oscar can hold up for a game or 2 until Williams is back.

Ah Chee may not be the best but anyone is an upgrade on Langdon. Cripps was horrible but they won't drop him.

I told you all Vardy was a bucket of s***t

I got sharded on over preseason and late last year for those comments.

Was great, been injured and rubbish for over 2 years now.

My 14 yo, 5 foot nothing, daughter offers more than this magoo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow you predicted that Vardy is s**t, after 2 years of being s**t. You're such a prophet.

Wow you predicted that Vardy is sh*t, after 2 years of being sh*t. You're such a prophet.

He's not wrong though. A lot of people around here are quick to pot others for pointing out flaws in the gameplan/ players and think we should just blindly trust the club.

As you say, Vardy has been sh*t for years. Blind Freddie can see it, but for some reason we keep persisting with serving up the same streaming crap on gameday again and again and expecting a different result. The club obviously wants to play a 2 pronged ruck attack to conserve Nic, but the plan to execute that shouldnt be to keep putting the same nothing player on the ground again and again. The fact that we keep picking Vardy because we dont have any other choice is a glaring problem.

Port play the running game as well as the bulldogs and the big marking game almost as well as us. I give us almost no chance of beating them. Structurally I think they are the hardest team for us to play against. Combine that with the umpires and the constant allowed throws and im genuinely 1 week away from giving up on footy.

Thought our understrength midfield kept pace with the Best Midfield in the Comp™ with Nic Nat, but just couldn’t with Vardy, who currently offers absolutely nothing.

I’d rather completely concede the ruck, play someone like Waterman/Sneeze there and beat them at ground level.

Nicnat and Sheed combined for 22 clearances. It's not sustainable.

Wow you predicted that Vardy is sh*t, after 2 years of being sh*t. You're such a prophet.
He's not wrong though. A lot of people around here are quick to pot others for pointing out flaws in the gameplan/ players and think we should just blindly trust the club.

As you say, Vardy has been sh*t for years. Blind Freddie can see it, but for some reason we keep persisting with serving up the same streaming crap on gameday again and again and expecting a different result. The club obviously wants to play a 2 pronged ruck attack to conserve Nic, but the plan to execute that shouldnt be to keep putting the same nothing player on the ground again and again. The fact that we keep picking Vardy because we dont have any other choice is a glaring problem.

Vardy hasn’t been s**t for 2 years straight, far from it. Need I remind you of the fact he was a major reason we won a flag in 2018.

You’d think for someone that hasn’t played for a year and a half, you’d all be a little more lenient.

Vardy hasn’t been sh*t for 2 years straight, far from it. Need I remind you of the fact he was a major reason we won a flag in 2018.

You’d think for someone that hasn’t played for a year and a half, you’d all be a little more lenient.
Vardy is done and dusted.

2018 was 3 yrs ago, he hasn't looked like it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back