Preview Changes Vs Port Adelaide, round 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure about the changes. Reward a bloke who had no stats in 3/4 of a game and only a week off while not showing anything of note to say he deserved a return.

Meanwhile Brander is killing it and will probably now be named the sub on top of that, disrupting his momentum.

I’m 100% certain we’d get more production out of Shuey up forward and Brander in the middle. With the added bonus of not running Shuey off his legs in his first game back.

Port have Dixon, Marshall, Georgiades and resting ruck. Is Allen going into defence this week?

Ah Chee should be the make shift ruck rather than an already banged up Oscar Allen who is our future captain and long term KPF after JK hangs up the boots.

28 year old Arch on a 1yr contract on minimum chips is far more expendable.

So apparently if you can’t get a kick in the AFL and then get dropped to the WAFL and also can’t get a kick you get recalled. Wtf is with the MC obsession with Petch? He can’t play football period, he has zero to offer and it is so annoying me that they think this bloke is going to become something he is not. Now we play a game against the best side in the comp one man down.

Obviously the management like Petch.
Allen hurts his shoulder so let’s put him in the ruck against Lycett and his offsider to test it out.
Perhaps Brendon Ah Chee may Ruck has before in pre season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently if you can’t get a kick in the AFL and then get dropped to the WAFL and also can’t get a kick you get recalled. Wtf is with the MC obsession with Petch? He can’t play football period, he has zero to offer and it is so annoying me that they think this bloke is going to become something he is not. Now we play a game against the best side in the comp one man down.
Yep pretty deflating tbh. Would be surprised if O’Neill offered less as a forward flanker than Petrosmelly

I like those changes.

Ah Chee is in the 22 and he has chopped out in the ruck before, so might that be an option if Allen's shoulder is too sore?
I can handle Ah Chee if that is how they use him. Leaping centre bounce relief and then becomes a second string big body who can get a bit of the ball. With Darling doing some forward ruck work and not using Allen, it could be ok.
Not happy if they want to use him as a straight mid come small forward as they have in the past.

XON very unlucky to lose his spot while Redden keeps his.

There has so far this year (and all of 2020) been a total lack of imagination in the selection world.
Brander may have found his role in the middle. Use him instead of Redden or the spot we are using Ah Chee in this week.
Langdon gets dropped and we recycle Petruccelle. Hope he comes good but I'd love to see Winder get a go.
I know Trew had a spit in the WAFL practice, but the actual game stuff looked pretty good. Could actually change the team dynamic for the good if he played.
So the daring play would be Trew for Redden, Brander for Ah Chee, Winder for Petruccelle. Maybe not all this week, but I'd love to see it progressively over the next few weeks.

Not sure about the changes. Reward a bloke who had no stats in 3/4 of a game and only a week off while not showing anything of note to say he deserved a return.

Meanwhile Brander is killing it and will probably now be named the sub on top of that, disrupting his momentum.

I’m 100% certain we’d get more production out of Shuey up forward and Brander in the middle. With the added bonus of not running Shuey off his legs in his first game back.

We would get more return playing Brander as a small forward than Petch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back