Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoast

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2006
southcoast
AFL Club
West Coast
Brander to the ruck confirmed - we made it happen peeps.

Still got to get Brander into 22.

We’ve still ended up with Petro.

Does that mean we are going at less than 50%?

Is my glass half empty enough?

These thoughts reflect the football nous of someone who played 3 games in year 7.

No responsibility is taken for their accuracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey for O’Neill ✔️

Mid for a mid and Exxon is 6th in line so he comes out

Achee Brander for Vardy ✔️

Leaves us a ruckman down but realistically Vardy hadn’t been offering much. Gives us more run and another tall option forward and back. Probably should’ve been selected ahead of Achee in the first place

Petrucelle for Langdon 🤷‍♂️

Underperforming forward for underperforming forward. Langdon a little stiff perhaps. Petruccelle lucky depending on which match report from the WAFL scratchie you believe- journo was not impressed but club write up was far more positive. I guess the MC saw the clubs version of his game

Could’ve retained O’Neill and gone with an extra mid with a plan to use Shuey in the forward half a bit more

Second ruck and the last forward spot continue to be a selection headache for us due to Vardy/Langdon/Petch not taking their opportunity. Waterman and Williams can’t get up to speed quick enough as they’d both be in the side if fit right now

What’s XON done so wrong that he’s now behind Ainsworth?

Fair chance they’ve brought in Ainsworth to be the sub as I feel that was going to be Branders job. Better him than O’Neill imo

Karim Abdul Yeo

Cancelled
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Shuey for O’Neill ✔

Mid for a mid and Exxon is 6th in line so he comes out

Achee Brander for Vardy ✔

Leaves us a ruckman down but realistically Vardy hadn’t been offering much. Gives us more run and another tall option forward and back. Probably should’ve been selected ahead of Achee in the first place

Petrucelle for Langdon 🤷‍♂️

Underperforming forward for underperforming forward. Langdon a little stiff perhaps. Petruccelle lucky depending on which match report from the WAFL scratchie you believe- journo was not impressed but club write up was far more positive. I guess the MC saw the clubs version of his game

Could’ve retained O’Neill and gone with an extra mid with a plan to use Shuey in the forward half a bit more

Second ruck and the last forward spot continue to be a selection headache for us due to Vardy/Langdon/Petch not taking their opportunity. Waterman and Williams can’t get up to speed quick enough as they’d both be in the side if fit right now

Can I clarify if we play a 6 man forward line or 7?? JK, JD, OA, JJ, Crippa, Ryan. not to mention resting ruck or mid to rotate. so where does the Langdon/Petch/Ah Chee role fit in?? are they rotation or full-time forward pocket?? I am a little confused, perhaps you could clear that out for me since you watch them train.

EagleMutt

Senior List
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Why would they announce the ah chee out now instead of the normal 80 min or so before the game?

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Brander to the ruck confirmed - we made it happen peeps.
Bloody interesting change from MC/Simmo if it happens (and the posters!), finally getting inventive? We've got more and will have more deckchairs bobbing up to the surface, to be shuffled creatively...can't wait to see this, regardless of the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back