Preview Changes vs Port Pirie Power...

Remove this Banner Ad

So why couldn't we trade him, and then delisted him?
Player request, makes it easier for him to get to the club of his choice and us not get a garbage draft pick.

Sam Mitchell was traded for a bag of chips, waste of time.

Rat and Dmac are both completely ineffective in the contest
I was stunned (happily) to see Mackay tackle a bloke to the ground, get up quickly to receive the htb advantage play-on handball, kick to the middle then hare off like a linebreaker to receive the handball again then kick a missile to Betts on the lead :eek: for a goal (was it vs Saints?).
To see him do something like that, I wonder why we don't see it from him more often. It's bewildering o_O, and immensely frustrating.
By contrast, I've never seen Atkins do something like that. Atkins is a non-contact, tackle-avoiding outside runner who looks good when we're playing well but disappears in any hard slog.
Can't wait for Seed to get back
Yes! and Milera.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's near midnight and I am totally knackered in a Motel Room about 60Kms S of the Qld border, mid-NW-NSW. Took me 18 hours' driving over 2 days to get here.
This, which was bloody funny:
I like @marty36
I mean he's wrong on almost everything he says like; 99.95% of the time, but he doesn't back down or sook. He genuinely believes that he is the measuring stick for football analysis. Power to you.
followed by this, which is just mystifying:
Or you could say you are delusional and have proven to be so for some 20 years
(what's the 20 years reference about :drunk:, anybody know?)
had me thinking exactly this:
On the exceedingly rare occasion someone says something half complimentary you come up with this?
:thumbsu:
Funny stuff, made my night.

It's near midnight and I am totally knackered in a Motel Room about 60Kms S of the Qld border, mid-NW-NSW. Took me 18 hours' driving over 2 days to get here.
This, which was bloody funny:

followed by this, which is just mystifying:

(what's the 20 years reference about :drunk:, anybody know?)
had me thinking exactly this:

:thumbsu:
Funny stuff, made my night.
Im glad you get entertainment out of it, because these social media forums give me plenty of it

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back