Prediction Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Our ruck division cover the ground so poorly I'd consider English this week. But it won't happen because he is far too under done.
Greene needs to play.

Our ruck division cover the ground so poorly I'd consider English this week. But it won't happen because he is far too under done.
Greene needs to play.
I'm really tempted to put Trengove in the ruck and cover his absence with one of our many other KPDs.

Smith and HC obvious outs. JJ back to defence, Greene in and hopefully Bonti is OK.

To the naysayers writing Honeychurch off. 'tis but a flesh wound.

As for Caleb Daniel, "ok, we'll call it a draw."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Bont, Greene, Roberts (to play fwd)
Out: Roughead, Smith (never to be seen again at senior level), Honeychurch.

OUT: Dahl, Honeychurch (both inj), Naughton
IN: Bont, Lipinski, Greene

We played way too tall and it affected the midfield rotations. Naughton has been great but only had 3 touches while spending little time comparatively on their talls. It won't hurt him to go back to the VFL for a couple of games before stepping back in.

I am not the biggest Roughy fan but he did take 3 marks, lay 7 tackles and kick a goal.
On that basis you should drop Boyd instead.

Dont get it. Rough has clearly outperformed Boyd, yet cops it, while Boyd gets a free pass. Boyd's form is that bad either he is injured or doesn't want to be out there. Boyd hasn't taken a mark - not one - in his last two games, and five marks in his last six games.

Even a half match fit English is better than than either of our current rucks IMO.

Out: Boyd, Honey (injured but he is so poor it is laughable), Dahl??
In: English, Greene..whoever is left?

Dont get it. Rough has clearly outperformed Boyd, yet cops it, while Boyd gets a free pass. Boyd's form is that bad either he is injured or doesn't want to be out there. Boyd hasn't taken a mark - not one - in his last two games, and five marks in his last six games.

Even a half match fit English is better than than either of our current rucks IMO.

Out: Boyd, Honey (injured but he is so poor it is laughable), Dahl??
In: English, Greene..whoever is left?
Boyd gets a free pass? You're kidding right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back