Prediction Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

The tickets are $5.
Should be no administration charge or whatever it is for full season paying members for GA

Heck even reserve seating, just devalues your membership paying for 11 games in a reserved seat yet you're only entitled for 9 because you're slugged another $21 on top for the Ballarat games

We can scan in for replacement games at Etihad and sit anywhere top deck without getting charged back when we had the Darwin/Cairns deals, why not the same here for Ballarat? Ballarat is accessible for many Victorian members still if they can be bothered going. Full paying members should be fully covered, all they should need to do is just ring up for a ticket depending on their membership and no fee applies.

Should be no administration charge or whatever it is for full season paying members for GA

Heck even reserve seating, just devalues your membership paying for 11 games in a reserved seat yet you're only entitled for 9 because you're slugged another $21 on top for the Ballarat games

We can scan in for replacement games at Etihad and sit anywhere top deck without getting charged back when we had the Darwin/Cairns deals, why not the same here for Ballarat? Ballarat is accessible for many Victorian members still if they can be bothered going. Full paying members should be fully covered, all they should need to do is just ring up for a ticket depending on their membership and no fee applies.

I can only speak for myself. I have two premiership gold 17 game reserved seat memberships and don’t mind paying $5 for this game. I wouldn’t be happy paying full price though.

The GA is great at Ballarat, I wouldn’t bother with a reserved seat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boyd, Dahl & Gowers all out injured

Greene named on field to debut.
Extended bench is Biggs, Young, Naughton, Roberts, Lipinski, Daniel, Honeychurch & Porter potential debut

My guess is Honeychurch doesn’t play after last weeks knock, so Porter, Roberts & Biggs to miss. Young to play as Trengove likely to chop out for Roughead

Extended bench is Biggs, Young, Naughton, Roberts, Lipinski, Daniel, Honeychurch & Porter potential debut

My guess is Honeychurch doesn’t play after last weeks knock, so Porter, Roberts & Biggs to miss. Young to play as Trengove likely to chop out for Roughead

Do we go in with Roughy, Schache, Morris, Adams, Cordy, Trengove, Young and Naughton? I think it's a possibility, but damn that is tall.

I'd rather Trengove go forward/ruck, then Cordy/Morris/Adams stay back. Naughton looks very run down. Then have a bench of Biggs, Lipinski, Daniel and Porter. With so many kids playing key midfield spots now, we will need the extra rotations through there. Especially with Dahl and Gowers who both play through there out.

Far too sensible, very unlikely....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back