Prediction Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we go in with Roughy, Schache, Morris, Adams, Cordy, Trengove, Young and Naughton? I think it's a possibility, but damn that is tall.

I'd rather Trengove go forward/ruck, then Cordy/Morris/Adams stay back. Naughton looks very run down. Then have a bench of Biggs, Lipinski, Daniel and Porter. With so many kids playing key midfield spots now, we will need the extra rotations through there. Especially with Dahl and Gowers who both play through there out.

Disclaimer was that is just my prediction of what happens haha, I agree it’s too tall. From that I would go with a bench of Biggs, Lipinski, Daniel & one of Roberts/Young/Naughton.

Ideally Naughton as we need games into him, but he’s out of touch. Be good to get games into Young, but he’s also not knocking on the door enough. Roberts at least would do a job, but third in line for looking at the future.

Bemoreboyddog

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Do we go in with Roughy, Schache, Morris, Adams, Cordy, Trengove, Young and Naughton? I think it's a possibility, but damn that is tall.

I'd rather Trengove go forward/ruck, then Cordy/Morris/Adams stay back. Naughton looks very run down. Then have a bench of Biggs, Lipinski, Daniel and Porter. With so many kids playing key midfield spots now, we will need the extra rotations through there. Especially with Dahl and Gowers who both play through there out.
Noooooo! Trengove back and ruck. Cordy forward.

Golden_6

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I would’ve liked to see English in with Boyd out so he can get a nice little run of games to finish the year out but oh well. Happy with Fergus for now.

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
How is Roarke Smith still getting a game lol? I am gob smacked.

He is going ok for a guy who has just about played as many games as he has had knee reco's.

Give him a full preseason and I think you will see a different player

cecil

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How is Roarke Smith still getting a game lol? I am gob smacked.

I am no fan at all of his, but it is getting to the point of last man standing. What other smalls could come in and play his role? It's only really Biggs who has regressed an insane amount

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He is going ok for a guy who has just about played as many games as he has had knee reco's.

Give him a full preseason and I think you will see a different player

You reckon he will be given another year? What does he offer? What sort of player is he?

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
You reckon he will be given another year? What does he offer? What sort of player is he?

I think he will be given another year yes.

Hard for me to judge type of player he is and what he has to offer on the back of 10 games and all injuries he has had.

But I'm inclined to think a version of Wood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back