Prediction Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

( FFS )

Get off our supporter's chat site Barrett.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You know that he will bring them up....

And I know he didn’t mean anything by it, just thought it reeked of a guy who was trying to say what he meant but not quite finding the right words... And then it came out a bit odd...

What were the comments?

There was a 'The Brady Bunch' episode were the kids disturb an ancient burial site in Hawaii and these bad things started happening to them," Beveridge said.

"We might have walked over an indigenous grave or something like that, so we might have to pull in our indigenous brothers and sisters to make sure we cleanse ourselves and everything is OK because it's just a little bit more bad luck for the boys this morning.

There was a 'The Brady Bunch' episode were the kids disturb an ancient burial site in Hawaii and these bad things started happening to them," Beveridge said.

"We might have walked over an indigenous grave or something like that, so we might have to pull in our indigenous brothers and sisters to make sure we cleanse ourselves and everything is OK because it's just a little bit more bad luck for the boys this morning.
Yep, don't quite like that. Shouldn't have said it and I understand the offence. Sorry you haven't had much of an ear in this thread, but we don't tend to take kindly to strangers.

Yep, don't quite like that. Shouldn't have said it and I understand the offence. Sorry you haven't had much of an ear in this thread, but we don't tend to take kindly to strangers.
Agree, strange thing to say, I think if he had his time again he wouldn't have gone down that route.

On the topic of the accident, somewhat ironic that we lose a player this week due to a car crash when the team will be running out in number zero guernseys for the TAC Towards Zero campaign.

Would’ve liked to see English in. He’s the future and I’d like to see him playing in as many games as possible.

Looking forward to seeing Greene’s debut. Don’t know much about him but hopefully he can show something and maybe nail down that forward pocket position for the rest of the season.

We’ve now got six KPDs in the 22 which I would’ve thought was too much. I’m hoping Trengove finally plays as ruck/fwd where he played his best footy in the preseason. Reckon he’ll play on Dixon though

So if Bont really does play FF we are down a quality midfielder, maybe even two depending on who covers Roarke's loss.

Perhaps Roberts will play FF (allowing Bont to play in the guts)? He's been playing there a bit in the VFL IIRC. Will be annoyed if it's Naughton. He needs to learn his trade as a defender. Surely we're not going to persist with him as a forward?

So if Bont really does play FF we are down a quality midfielder, maybe even two depending on who covers Roarke's loss.

Perhaps Roberts will play FF? He's been playing there a bit in the VFL IIRC. Will be annoyed if it's Naughton. He needs to learn his trade as a defender. Surely we're not going to persist with him as a forward?

Naughton as inside midfielder confirmed....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crikey, that was awkward. Reminded me of when Eddie made the King Kong reference :(
I bet he wished he hadn't said it as soon as he'd said it.

Not even on the same level of awkwardness as Eddie’s comments. Quite strange, but matched context of the example he used with indigenous graves from another country with commonly known beliefs. Non story...

Would’ve liked to see English in. He’s the future and I’d like to see him playing in as many games as possible.

Looking forward to seeing Greene’s debut. Don’t know much about him but hopefully he can show something and maybe nail down that forward pocket position for the rest of the season.

We’ve now got six KPDs in the 22 which I would’ve thought was too much. I’m hoping Trengove finally plays as ruck/fwd where he played his best footy in the preseason. Reckon he’ll play on Dixon though

Adams a better physical match up for Dixon, but gives up height. Dixon probably gonna flop for 5 goals no matter who plays on him though

Love that Roberts is playing. Will allow trengove to go forward hopefully. Would like to see him in the ruck as well.

Fletch has been playing forward in the VFL, won’t make much sense to swap both from where they have been playing recent footy

Sorry for the intrusion, I would like to quickly state that as a man who has an indigenous back ground I found your coaches comments today regarding indigenous graves offensive.
For a man that doesn't like drugs i find your whole club offensive

Having said that I would assume Bevo would wish he could take those words back. Awkward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back