Changes vs Richmond ANZAC Day eve - Deck chairs shuffled - 5 changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladbrokes id doing 2.50 for the Tigs to win, max of $50. Free money unless we pull off a miracle, in which case you won't miss the money.

Everyone of my Richmond mates i sent that to said there is no chance they are taking it because they think we will win by 40....wtf

The only reason they can give me is because of all the media scrutiny and that we have to come good eventually.

I'm taking it, thats almost another 2 slabs to help me through my 4 day weekend.

any reason for that? with most of your outs this week being players dropped and the medium term injury to Jetta i thought he may have a decent crack at it. Those reasons combined with him not actually being dropped on his last chance (late withdrawal injury) and the overall form of the team.

Scoring ability the other question even if he did have JS (in RDT format for my curiosity as opposed to the original posters SC question)
I think a message is being sent to Omac, basically you are not gifted games, I expect Lockhart to lose his spot in the next couple weeks to one of: Omac, Sparrow, Keilty or one of the wagner's again.

Maybe the fix is in and they know something. More likely it’s just a promotional “loss leader”. Not betting that if you can get it, is an affront to value. It’s spitting in the face of positive expectation!

Maybe the fix is in and they know something. More likely it’s just a promotional “loss leader”. Not betting that if you can get it, is an affront to value. It’s spitting in the face of positive expectation!
I like the way you think.

Hey friends, fantasy related question so I'll understand if i get an eyeroll response haha.
What's Lockharts security like? I assume he's ahead of Spargo now, he played well against the Bombers a few weeks back before getting injured.
Reckon hes a staple for the next month or so up forward?

Hey friends, fantasy related question so I'll understand if i get an eyeroll response haha.
What's Lockharts security like? I assume he's ahead of Spargo now, he played well against the Bombers a few weeks back before getting injured.
Reckon hes a staple for the next month or so up forward?

Id say hes game by game. If he plays poorly nah hes out.

Everyone of my Richmond mates i sent that to said there is no chance they are taking it because they think we will win by 40....wtf

The only reason they can give me is because of all the media scrutiny and that we have to come good eventually.

I'm taking it, thats almost another 2 slabs to help me through my 4 day weekend.
Maybe this is why ...

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 11.39.57 am.png

All it would take is a little change up to translate those figures to a win against us. Plus you always seem to play well against us. Plus your boys will have had a rocket well and truly put up them and will come out absolutely firing.

As you can tell, I'm not confident at all.

Maybe this is why ...

View attachment 660899

All it would take is a little change up to translate those figures to a win against us. Plus you always seem to play well against us. Plus your boys will have had a rocket well and truly put up them and will come out absolutely firing.

As you can tell, I'm not confident at all.

Mate we have won all of those stats against everyone this year aswell and still suck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just getting in first before people call for him to be dropped after we get flogged.

Leave Garlett in the side. Would prefer Preuss playing as well but apparently he's injured despite not being on the injury list.

Garlett isn't going to come in and completely change the way the team plays, but like Hunt, he will at least make us harder to match up on. We desparately need some pace and flash up front with the likes of TMac up there with a current turning circle wider than Neitz's.

His job is to kick goals first and foremost and to make good on his opportunities. Second job is to chase and create opportunity without the ball. If he kicks a couple of goals, that's enough to pick him again.

Good to see some run brought into team. TMac surely plays back with Smith coming in. Keep the F50 unpredictable. We clearly can't hit targets anyway. So keep it mobile. I reckon this game just has the makings of a 40 point loss where Tiges get out to an unassailable lead and then take the foot off the pedal. I don't mind the changes, but can't see us getting close..
I think it's less about hitting targets and more about not having a leading target to hit. It does my head in with this team and has for years. Literally no one leads up. Has to be an instruction from Goodwin. Last year when we would (usually TMac) we looked exponentially better.

Ps. Totally agree with posters saying TMac should be playing down back. Like I said in preseason, I always thought last year was a bit too good to be true with him. It was never going to last.

I'm just a bit worried about his fitness/injury. If he plays down back he's ayong on either Lynch or Riewoldt. If he's not 110% fit, he's going to be given an absolute bath. I'm not convinced he is anywhere near fit enough just by looking at how he's been moving. Anyway, we're out of options.

It was crazy Goody-esque to bring Stretch in then drop him straight away after a decent game only to bring him in again. These sorts of selections make me really wonder whether he has any idea of what he's doing. Same with Lockhart ahead of anyone else after being signed to the side for 5 seconds. He really does seem to have his favourites. Many ways to skin a cat I guess but I can't say I really enjoyed it when coaches did that in sides I played in.

That all being said, at least he's being in some run.

Looking forward to the match. I reckon if you get on top in the midfield you are every chance. Our forward line looks very dangerous, but that means nothing if we dont get it forward enough.

Garlett will cause us headaches, staxk will probably match up on him which will be awesome to watch.

Your changes make you way more dangerous than you were the last couple of weeks, and you're a far better team than you've shown so far.

You are every chance in this one, genuine 50/50 imo.

what role will Lochkart actually be playing?
That’s a good question. He was played in different positions in the VFL but did his best work up forward, so I’m guessing they’ll give him a go up there.

As a TK said, he’s probably a week to week proposition, but he’s a balanced player and if he can show something he’ll probably keep his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back