Changes vs Richmond ANZAC Day eve - Deck chairs shuffled - 5 changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is why ...

View attachment 660899

All it would take is a little change up to translate those figures to a win against us. Plus you always seem to play well against us. Plus your boys will have had a rocket well and truly put up them and will come out absolutely firing.

As you can tell, I'm not confident at all.
Can you add in "scores for" and "scores against"

Do we get Chamberlain umpiring tonight? God I hope so, he's the only chance we have of scoring above 50 and keeping Richmond under 100 by stopping fast breaks from free kicks and talking to players.

Looking forward to the match. I reckon if you get on top in the midfield you are every chance. Our forward line looks very dangerous, but that means nothing if we dont get it forward enough.

Garlett will cause us headaches, staxk will probably match up on him which will be awesome to watch.

Your changes make you way more dangerous than you were the last couple of weeks, and you're a far better team than you've shown so far.

You are every chance in this one, genuine 50/50 imo.

Please you will win by 70+

We are legit ****ed this year

Please you will win by 70+

We are legit ****** this year

Shall we revisit this when you win?

Bet your tune will change entirely haha

I wouldn’t be surprised if we fluked a win but it won’t happen.
Reckon this is our best chance for a while, with both teams coming off short breaks the skill level will drop which will be an advantage to us.

But yeah, not counting on it.

So just getting in first before people call for him to be dropped after we get flogged.

Leave Garlett in the side. Would prefer Preuss playing as well but apparently he's injured despite not being on the injury list.

Garlett isn't going to come in and completely change the way the team plays, but like Hunt, he will at least make us harder to match up on. We desparately need some pace and flash up front with the likes of TMac up there with a current turning circle wider than Neitz's.

His job is to kick goals first and foremost and to make good on his opportunities. Second job is to chase and create opportunity without the ball. If he kicks a couple of goals, that's enough to pick him again.

If he plays like trash and someone else is going okay in his position in the VFL, he should go out, just like anyone else should. He shouldn't get special treatment.

Has anybody actually heard anything about Bedford this year? I dont recall seeing 1 thing spoken or posted in goals or anything at VFL. If Jeffy does go to s**t we have no back up we need to play a crumber in sick of having none in the team. Garlett will play like s**t get dropped then player who takes his spot will do * all cause playing out of position. Id still rather play Garlett every week and have him putting on heat and kicking 3 once a month than not having a crumber at all

Has anybody actually heard anything about Bedford this year? I dont recall seeing 1 thing spoken or posted in goals or anything at VFL. If Jeffy does go to s**t we have no back up we need to play a crumber in sick of having none in the team. Garlett will play like s**t get dropped then player who takes his spot will do **** all cause playing out of position. Id still rather play Garlett every week and have him putting on heat and kicking 3 once a month than not having a crumber at all

I'd rather have someone who'll reliably put a shift in every game than have a bloke do nothing for three out of every four weeks. If the team is playing well, can afford to carry the latter type of bloke as a potential match-winner but if you're looking for consistent team efforts, then that type should be first out the door.

I'd rather have someone who'll reliably put a shift in every game than have a bloke do nothing for three out of every four weeks. If the team is playing well, can afford to carry the latter type of bloke as a potential match-winner but if you're looking for consistent team efforts, then that type should be first out the door.
Mehhh looked like s**t without him 5 outta 5. We have a consistent team effort dont we?? ******* rubbish. He adds what we dont have and our poxy game plan needs a crumber a forward wholl get back before 8 opposition players and some pressure coming out Instead of opp just waltzing out. Thats why i asked wheres Bedford if Jeffy does * all for a few weeks be good if we had a replacement. Instead of going back to that little boy Spargo who my 4 year old daughter could break one of his tackles or bringing in another inside mid in Sparrow to play forward

Is Jordan Lewis playing down back? You guys look light for defenders. I thought someone else would come in as a late change

Is Jordan Lewis playing down back? You guys look light for defenders. I thought someone else would come in as a late change
We've got someone special in mind to protect the space in front of Riewoldt and Lynch ...

the-melbourne-demons-mascot-looks-on-before-the-round-one-afl-match-picture-id165113254

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly we're quite short at $2.75. Same price as GC to beat the lions at home.
If he plays like trash and someone else is going okay in his position in the VFL, he should go out, just like anyone else should. He shouldn't get special treatment.
He already does get special treatment. Just the other way.

Has anybody actually heard anything about Bedford this year? I dont recall seeing 1 thing spoken or posted in goals or anything at VFL. If Jeffy does go to s**t we have no back up we need to play a crumber in sick of having none in the team. Garlett will play like s**t get dropped then player who takes his spot will do **** all cause playing out of position. Id still rather play Garlett every week and have him putting on heat and kicking 3 once a month than not having a crumber at all
Correct. I'd prefer him to kick more than that, and he will if the opportunities are there but as soon as we get flogged and he hasn't kicked 5 and laid 89 tackles he'll get dropped

Mehhh looked like s**t without him 5 outta 5. We have a consistent team effort dont we?? ******* rubbish. He adds what we dont have and our poxy game plan needs a crumber a forward wholl get back before 8 opposition players and some pressure coming out Instead of opp just waltzing out. Thats why i asked wheres Bedford if Jeffy does **** all for a few weeks be good if we had a replacement. Instead of going back to that little boy Spargo who my 4 year old daughter could break one of his tackles or bringing in another inside mid in Sparrow to play forward

To be fair, your four year old daughter is probably a bit of a unit.

We've looked like s**t with him plenty of times as well. Garlett only "adds what we don't have" if he actually comes in and applies pressure, crumbs, kicks goals, etc. If he doesn't do that, then why should he keep his spot in the side? Not sure why this piqued you so much - simply pointing out that he shouldn't be given any more rope than the players he's come in for.

Interestingly we're quite short at $2.75. Same price as GC to beat the lions at home.

He already does get special treatment. Just the other way.

He does?

Probably just officially sealed our fate, by wagering on the Dees.

Apologies to everyone who was counting on me.

To be fair, your four year old daughter is probably a bit of a unit.

We've looked like s**t with him plenty of times as well. Garlett only "adds what we don't have" if he actually comes in and applies pressure, crumbs, kicks goals, etc. If he doesn't do that, then why should he keep his spot in the side? Not sure why this piqued you so much - simply pointing out that he shouldn't be given any more rope than the players he's come in for.
Nah im catching what ya throwing. Theres players who have unlimited rope and 5 or 6 who get a rope shorter than a gnats dick . Just reckon if ya dropping a crumber another should come in. We barely ever do like for like buts thats probably cause we too busy drafting inside mids or medium sized def/fwd players

Nah im catching what ya throwing. Theres players who have unlimited rope and 5 or 6 who get a rope shorter than a gnats dick . Just reckon if ya dropping a crumber another should come in. We barely ever do like for like buts thats probably cause we too busy drafting inside mids or medium sized def/fwd players

I agree some players have been given far too much latitude for s**t performances, but that shouldn't get extended to the rest. The likes of TMac, Lewis, etc should absolutely get canned (and not to the effing backline) if they're not cutting the mustard. If we get belted tonight, then its a quarter of the season gone (whole season gone) and Goodwin needs to pull his finger out and earn his coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back