Prediction Changes vs Richmond Round 13 @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we lose this I think the changes show a positive reworking of the match committees thoughts on team height

better at the halfway point then last 3-4 games.

we can keep similar structure when Shuey , Kelly , Shep and Gov return:

Hedwards - Gov
Ledwards - Kelly
Nelson - Shep
Langdon - Shuey ( should play more HFF)

Sucks for Harry and luke but they have shown they can play. Also Brander, Xon, Langdon, Willimas, Nelson and West in as some depth

Been defending Nelson for a while now but there's been never a better week for him to pull a blinder. After being solid early in the season, his form has dropped off. As much as I love the thought of Duggo in the guts, his work in defence is just night and day compared to his work in the midfield. Think he pulled out a 30 possession game and one of our best in his first game back in defence this season.
Nelson better full his finger out of his a-hole otherwise he * of back to Evenfall Hall, that Brienne of Tarth looking mofo!!

Pretty clear Nelson is going to another mid other than dusty, when theres Redden Yeo and Nic Nat all in at stoppages with dusty

You must be having a laugh. Dusty would be 50m down the track before Nelson even saw him.

I only say that because I suspect Nelson is going to have to rotate on Dusty at some point. Yeo is naturally the ideal match up, but he may not have the match fitness atm to go with him all day.

Nelson might roll through there but I suspect Duggan might be the one that spends time in the middle.

Nelson better full his finger out of his a-hole otherwise he fu** of back to Evenfall Hall, that Brienne of Tarth looking mofo!!

All this dumping on Nelson is hardly required or fair. Cyber bullying here is rampant. He is a very much a good depth player and he has what we need at this stage of our list building.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this dumping on Nelson is hardly required or fair. Cyber bullying here is rampant. He is a very much a good depth player and he has what we need at this stage of our list building.

What does he have? Name one attribute he has apart from the ability to fall over, get caught in tackles, turn the ball over and give away panic free kicks.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

What does he have? Name one attribute he has apart from the ability to fall over, get caught in tackles, turn the ball over and give away panic free kicks.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Has mongrel. Can shut down a small forward, or go into the midfield and shut down a clearance player. Despite people thinking he’s a turnover merchant, has gone at 84 per cent disposal efficiency the past three weeks and recorded just four clangers in that time.

I honestly don’t understand why he has whipping boy status, except that I guess someone has to.

With Port losing and Sydney looking beat, a top 4 position is looking possible now. This is a must win game for WC - no excuses.

Has mongrel. Can shut down a small forward, or go into the midfield and shut down a clearance player. Despite people thinking he’s a turnover merchant, has gone at 84 per cent disposal efficiency the past three weeks and recorded just four clangers in that time.

I honestly don’t understand why he has whipping boy status, except that I guess someone has to.

Yep, I cringe at it. Uncalled for. Remember Gehriq? Don't want to see that again.

Last edited:

Great has has mongrel…. Like when he abused jones for a crap kick from H edwards i think it was last week… you cant even call him an average player IMG_5101.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Great has has mongrel…. Like when he abused jones for a crap kick from H edwards i think it was last week… you cant even call him an average player View attachment 1152797

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don’t even think he has that much mongrel tbh. Doesn’t mind getting in oppo’s face but he’s a bit soft when it comes to the contest.

He’s a limited player, we know this, but the vitriol is unnecessary and no one really wants to read it.

Nelson is a solid role player. I don’t get why he gets so much hate.
I think because he doesn’t quite do those roles reliably enough closer to goal. His best footy has been when he’s playing as more of an attacking high half back, and he’s done some good lockdown jobs in the middle. I like the idea of him on a wing too.

if they keep playing him against dangerous forward pockets, the haters won’t shut up

Yep, I cringe at it. Uncalled for. Remember Gehriq? Don't want to see that again.
Nelson is not 1/10 the player that Gehrig was. Gehrig could play, as for Nelson I can’t say the same. As regards playing ability there is no comparison. Gehrig whe playing for WCE was an AA, Nelson is so far from that it’s not funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back