Prediction Changes vs Richmond Round 14 @ Metricon

Status
Not open for further replies.

UseR2006

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Out: XON (unlucky) Allen (if requiring a rest) Nelson (If shoulder pulls up sore)
In: Redden (Should be good) Williams Jetta (only if Nelson goes out)

Backs are doing too well for Jetta to get a look right now and only comes in for injured backs.

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
In: Williams, Hutchings
Out: Allen (managed), Xon
I cant see Xon going out for Hutch. He played a great 1st game tonight and dropping him for Hutch who has not actually pushed a case is bad management of a kid. If Redden is right then sure,.he knows he was his replacement but he was selected ahead of Hutch and did nothing wrong for Hutch to come in at his expense.

CoastersFlag No.5

Premium Platinum
Aug 25, 2007
Not in Fremantle
AFL Club
West Coast
I cant see Xon going out for Hutch. He played a great 1st game tonight and dropping him for Hutch who has not actually pushed a case is bad management of a kid. If Redden is right then sure,.he knows he was his replacement but he was selected ahead of Hutch and did nothing wrong for Hutch to come in at his expense.
I guess but the Richmond midfield have a few people Hutchings could tag. Agreed that Xon played well however it is hard in a scrimmage to put your case forward as a tagger. Depends on if they want to have the defensive option or not.

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I guess but the Richmond midfield have a few people Hutchings could tag. Agreed that Xon played well however it is hard in a scrimmage to put your case forward as a tagger. Depends on if they want to have the defensive option or not.
I agree that Hutch may be useful- the turning point in the Tigers game last year was when Hutch was injured and suddenly Dusty became a factor. Big ask for him to do a job on Dusty 1st game back. If he does come in but I reckon we need the extra mid rotation so Reid makes way. Hutch can cover a forward defensive role too.

FreeTK

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Do we do the calculated tank. Play the remaining kids and throw them into the fire? Likely drop this game but have the squad mostly fresh for the next couple weeks?

You are getting very annoying.

Wait? I thought you guys were the same person.....

And NO we can NOT tank against Richmond.

Tanking against Richmond will spell the end for our flag hopes this year and send a terrible message to the playing group. We will fight it out, win, lose or draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back