Fixture Changes vs Richmond round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

R.Garcia(injured) Sure. Bulldogs. Sure.

Im looking forward to seeing what McComb can do during a full game.

He couldn't be much worse than Garcia was last week.

It's hard how to take tigers outs. They're great players but been a bit quiet this season.

Surely someone other than McComb is knocking down the door??

Garcia has a groin issue! Why so secretive ?
Are we playing in a GF Saturday ?. Why not announce it on Monday with all the injuiries ?
McComb in well then hope he
turns it around from last year.Lost all the apple turnovers ! l am happy for him or Hannan to prove themselves in the team.We will see !
Hope Sincerely its not like last year on repeat.
Do we need so many talls with no Riewoldt?
Isn't it going to rain hence the Tigers going short?

McComb’s two touches last week earnt him the next month in the AFL side.

In all seriousness, I’m more than happy to back him in. If he has a poor game though and continues to look a class below, then that is a massive indictment on Bevo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when are supercoach/dreamteam scores relevant as to a players ability? Dale Morris was an awful scorer in said metrics yet was our best defender for years.

He is not even remotely above Garcia, McNeil, McComb and VDM and to even bring Scott into this is laughable as he has become one of our most consistent players on the wing.

The "negativity" around West is he does not impact games enough and often does stupid things like giving away dumber frees and 50's the same of which Garcia was called out for last week.

He is a young player that needs to tidy up a lot of his game at the top level and find a way to impact as a half forward as he will always struggle to play midfield in our team due to the high quality players ahead of him.

There is a good chance he does end up at another team and that isn't the end of the world he is at best a very solid player but he isn't going to be even close to the player his father was and will more than likely end up at a poorer side for opportunity and find himself a niche spot

I can't remember anyone else ever doing the same as Garcia was called for last week.

I can’t remember what they were exactly, but I remember watching the replay last week and thinking McComb did a couple of nice things.

2 disposals at 100% including a contested mark. Late on in the game his leg speed made him look like Usain McBolt

Rohan Connolly tipped us . He did his podcast from his hospital bed this week as he’s had a bleed on the brain.

Get well soon Rohan , one of the best footy journos around.

You would need to have a bleed on the brain to tip us against the Tigers at the G!

Did RoCo finally blow a gasket in his head after telling people who don't agree with his dribble to FRO. Angry unhinged bloke that one

To be fair, Twitter is full of angry unhinged people.

I don’t have a problem with RoCo, but no one ever changed someone else’s opinion on social media. Better off spending your time elsewhere for whatever cause you believe in.

McComb’s two touches last week earnt him the next month in the AFL side.

In all seriousness, I’m more than happy to back him in. If he has a poor game though and continues to look a class below, then that is a massive indictment on Bevo.
I’m so conflicted when McComb gets the ball. I want him to not ** up obviously in real time, but every time he doesn’t ** up he increases his chance of staying in the team and I don’t want that longer term. Same feelings as I had with Gowers in his last year with us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back