Should I go to this game? Y/N
yess-yes.gif

Bloody oath.
No lines
Sit anywhere, depending on membership.
Beer flowing with no lines.
Go toilet whenever you want.
Did I mention no lines? And lot's of easily accessible beer.

And if we WIN!!!!!!!!
My god you have a drunken story to tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An underdone Dom Sheed with zero match fitness back to get plonked right into the CBD's and save the day against Taranto and Hopper gaiz.

Awesome. Can't wait.

Is it odd I'd actually prefer Simmo, despite our injury woes made him come back through the WAFL and gave a rookie like Dewar/Barnett a game? Culley to mid.

An underdone Dom Sheed with zero match fitness back to get plonked right into the CBD's and save the day against Taranto and Hopper gaiz.

Awesome. Can't wait.

Is it odd I'd actually prefer Simmo, despite our injury woes made him come back through the WAFL and gave a rookie like Dewar/Barnett a game? Culley to mid.

I’d like him to spend a fair bit of time forward, since we’re short on forwards and he’s a proven goalkicker. He has to play if he’s available though.

Then we truly have reached WAFL status
If our AFL team is barely WAFL standard, what does that make our WAFL team?

I'd suggest we pretend they're all going trans and play them in the WAFLW, but they'd probably lose there as well.

Awesome. Can't wait.

An 18 year old ruckman?

Yes! Because that's what supporters do. Cold, wet and maybe hail, but we'll be there, cheering on our team that picks itself (because there's literally nobody else available) as they play a mediocre Tigers back into form. Unlike a Richmond supporting colleague here who, spoilt by three flags in four seasons, now that is the Tigers' turn to be crap for a while, is all like "I don't want to talk about football" and "I couldn't be bothered going to watch them". No fortitude.

Yes! Because that's what supporters do. Cold, wet and maybe hail, but we'll be there, cheering on our team that picks itself (because there's literally nobody else available) as they play a mediocre Tigers back into form. Unlike a Richmond supporting colleague here who, spoilt by three flags in four seasons, now that is the Tigers' turn to be crap for a while, is all like "I don't want to talk about football" and "I couldn't be bothered going to watch them". No fortitude.
Yeah you’re right. I think I will.

Bloody oath.
No lines
Sit anywhere, depending on membership.
Beer flowing with no lines.
Go toilet whenever you want.
Did I mention no lines? And lot's of easily accessible beer.

And if we WIN!!!!!!!!
My god you have a drunken story to tell.
Yeah it’s funny I’ve been to about 40 games at the G and never once have I watched a game at Optus. I take the lack of lines for granted

An 18 year old ruckman?

Word has it he was close to a debut the past 2 weeks.

Can't hurt. Richmond are a young team, it's only Soldo and Samson Ryan who he'd be up against in the ruck. Hardly monsters.

As far as the team goes, what's the worst that can happen.... we lose and it derails our flag push?

In: Barnett, Sheed

Out: Bazzo (Concussion) SPS (Suspension)

Barnett to split time between FB and ruck. Hope he lives up to his (nick)namesake, cause we need a hero right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back