Prediction Changes vs Richmond - Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our ideal midfield would be Mundy, Neale and the "good" Barlow playing in the guts. Fyfe as well, but with extra forward duties. And Hill and Bennell with the run, carry and skill. All set up by Sandilands. The best midfield in the comp. Now reduced to just Neale, with Mundy in the backline. Fun times.

I'm feeling a rising star nomination this round.. Langdon, Weller, Hughes or Blakely - don't mind which, but I got a good feeling one will play a ripper
A lot of people are seriously overrating some of these guys, the person who got the rising star nomination this week, Jacob Hopper from GWS 32 possessions, nine clearances, seven inside 50s and nine marks. When have our guys done anything remotely like that?

A lot of people are seriously overrating some of these guys, the person who got the rising star nomination this week, Jacob Hopper from GWS 32 possessions, nine clearances, seven inside 50s and nine marks. When have our guys done anything remotely like that?

How's it over rating them by saying I hope one has a ripper game and gets a nomination?

None of them have done anything too special yet, but they will.
Have some faith

Well a good first half, then a putrid third quarter which all but sealed the game for Hawthorn.

A fair few passengers today and again turnovers cost the momentum from the half back.

Ins:
Dawson
Barlow
Sheridan
Pavlich

Outs:
Suttclife (has to play a few weeeks at least for Peel)
Mzungu (just not AFL material anymore)
Hill (if injured)

Suban (another passenger, just not good enough)

Nearly 100% right!

Easier to perform in a winning team and all that but regardless that was one of the best performances from a debutant in the history of the AFL, our guys might be a little off that yeah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is sports journalism the only profession where you can continually get away with making mistake after mistake and still keep your job? That's not even an honest mistake either, he's obviously just flat out lied and pretended he'd seen Dawson play.

Any chance Barlow is a late in this week? or is De Boar and Grey ahead of Barlow in terms of selection as well?

Sorry for intruding on your board, but I got a good feeling your mob are going to beat the Pretenders.
Go Freo :thumbsu:

lmfao what are we pretending about? We know we are s**t fool. Weve had 6 players play every game so far this season, doesnt help at all.

Anyway, back onto why i actually came here. All three of our emergencies traveled today so expect a late change or two!

What next for Mzungo
He went at 42% efficiency :(
Personally i dont mind the bloke and he gives a lot of grunt, I would like to see him have a go as our Defensive HF to bob up and kick a couple of snags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back