B Hughes A.Pearce Dawson
HB D.Pearce Ibbotson Spurr
C Suban C.Pearce Langdon
HF Crozier Pavlich Walters
F Clarke Taberner Ballantyne
R Griffin Mundy Neale
I Weller Blakely Sheridan Mayne

E deBoer Grey Barlow

Fairly happy with the changes. Gu got his 100th now back in the rack which makes sense.

All the youngsters get another go - the undroppable Sutcliffe gets dropped. Dawson will take the hint and Barlow/De Boer being named as emergencies show that they're close - but 80 touches between them means nothing if half of them are fluffed.

The only negative of course is the remaining Suban; but there's no one to replace him with until Barlow/De Boer earn their spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Tayl0r :)

I was at training a couple of weeks ago and they were practicing bringing the ball out of defense.

The ball was kicked long to the wing where Clarke took a nice mark in the pack. Coach (not sure who it was) yelled at him "bring it to the ground Zac".

It was a clear instruction to not try to mark in a pack situation, so I have no idea what is up with that...

It is believed to be preparing for a lot of ground balls for this weeks game, due to very wet conditions.

Clarke and Suban still in, nothing really further to say....would it not be better to at least play Smith, Collins, Grey....we have had enough of the two spuds. Clarke makes Vickery look like Wayne Carey. At least with someone like Griffin he gives 110%,, he is just not that talented and skilled whereas Clarke provides no effort. And Ross says we are not tanking!!!

Griffiths, Riewoldt, Vickery would be why.

Last time we played them here that killed us as they were able to isolate Griffiths and Vickery a couple of times (at least once against Ibbo).

Ball is going to be in the deck a lot due to rain.

Hope they have a plan for running it out of the back line.

I reckon we're going to get pumped by 10 goals.
Hill out is huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back