Preview Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

We've played him as a high HF.

I like Ah Chee and wish we'd seen more of him but I don't expect him to feature in our midfield rotations this season.

I mean, do you think Ah Chee is best 22? Because that's effectively what you'd be arguing at this stage.

Duggan dislodges Nelson. Naitanui dislodges Waterman or Petruccelle. And that's our best 22. And you reckon Ah Chee is in there?
That Ah Chee is best 22 is NOT what I'm arguing. That Hutchings is us a tagger only IS what I'm arguing.

That Ah Chee is best 22 is NOT what I'm arguing. That Hutchings is us a tagger only IS what I'm arguing.
You're arguing that Ah Chee could replace Hutchings in the midfield in what would be our best 22.

By all means correct me if that's not the case?

IF Hutchings isn't being used in a tagging role! What is do difficult to understand about my position that you constantly misrepresent it!
Even if Hutchings isn't playing a hard tag, he's getting picked before Ah Chee.

What is hard to understand about how often Hutchings has been picked that you think he's borderline?

Not if I'm doing the picking. End of discussion.
Two fantasies for the price of one.

End of discussion! That really made me sit up and take notice. Elite ninja power move by you.

You're like the teacher who tries to get students to stop talking by yelling: "I can wait ALL DAY!"

Last edited:
No
Two fantasies for the price of one.

End of discussion! That really made me sit up and take notice. Elite ninja power move by you.

You're like the teacher who tries to get students to stop talking by yelling: "I can wait ALL DAY!"
I'm posting from Japan, so at least you got the Ninja part right. The only reason I said end of discussion is because you just ignore what I say. Is that clear enough?

No
I'm posting from Japan, so at least you got the Ninja part right. The only reason I said end of discussion is because you just ignore what I say. Is that clear enough?
I don't ignore it. I respond to it in good faith, hoping to help you improve.

What are you doing in Japan? Are you a geisha in training? Watch out for the oarfish!

Even naming vardy in the extended squad is a pisstake
Surely you'd think so.

Now that we have OAllen playing as the third tall/part time ruck, Vardy has become injury backup only. And on form would be behind both Brooksby and Williams for a spot.
With Waterman in the team he would be 5th tall. In the wet. Someone is playing silly buggers or else the MC has been eating the magic mushrooms again.

Surely you'd think so.

Now that we have OAllen playing as the third tall/part time ruck, Vardy has become injury backup only. And on form would be behind both Brooksby and Williams for a spot.
With Waterman in the team he would be 5th tall. In the wet. Someone is playing silly buggers or else the MC has been eating the magic mushrooms again.
Or Hickey is tender from all the ferocious rimjobs he's been getting on this board.

I don't ignore it. I respond to it in good faith, hoping to help you improve.

What are you doing in Japan? Are you a geisha in training? Watch out for the oarfish!
You did ignore what I said. I suggested Ah Chee as a possible midfielder, you said I didn't suggest anyone. I said Hutchings should only play as a tagger, you said that because he played 30+ games that negated that, I said most teams have someone who needs tagging, and you then noted that most teams need someone worth tagging. Get the drift! Unfortunately I for you I'm not a geisha in training, better luck next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did ignore what I said. I suggested Ah Chee as a possible midfielder, you said I didn't suggest anyone. I said Hutchings should only play as a tagger, you said that because he played 30+ games that negated that, I said most teams have someone who needs tagging, and you then noted that most teams need someone worth tagging. Get the drift! Unfortunately I for you I'm not a geisha in training, better luck next time.
I've responded to your suggestion of Ah Chee. And yes, Hutchings has been picked consistently enough to suggest it's not lineball going forward.

For what it's worth, I'm sure you'd make a great geisha.

This thread is a dumbster fire, if y'all don't stop bickering I'll kiss you all on the mouth :mad:

I've responded to your suggestion of Ah Chee. And yes, Hutchings has been picked consistently enough to suggest it's not lineball going forward.

For what it's worth, I'm sure you'd make a great geisha.
I demur to your undoubted greater knowledge of geishas (ばか外人 is how they might have termed you), however I'll pass.

I demur to your undoubted greater knowledge of geishas (ばか外人 is how they might have termed you), however I'll pass.
Defer. Not demur. Hope you haven't been confusing those words for several years and people have been too polite to correct you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back