Preview Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I would do Waterman out for Masten. I rate Waterman but with the weather predicted i think him not playing wont be the end of the world.

Masten to the wing and Hutchings to tag.

Wouldn't be surprised if Cameron in for Pet.

Masten and Cameron have had a week off so would be raring to go.
Was thinking the same re Masten to wing, Hutch to tag...undecided about Waterman in the wet?-suits our aerial keeping-off game.
Either Petch stays in, continuity, he does lose his head but has had some purple patches and has scored well at times, got speed for dirty ground ball, doesn't tackle much.
Cameron, rested, tackles, scores, suited to dirty ground ball, not enough defensive pressure or stats up field.
So either/ Or, but sway towards Cameron.
Looking at our list - so strong across the lines!

Last edited:

flyinghi64

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
If it is a wet one then generally the more skillful team would prevail and I rate us a pretty skillful team.
I still doubt there will be many changes if any with Rotham for Nelson about it.

Also, there should be some type of award or something for the Poster of the year. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hutch to Houli.
Yeo to Dusty.
Hickey to dominate a makeshift Richmond ruck.

Not gonna lie, im expecting to win this now, and will be most upset if we lose to what is essentially half a Richmond team.

This may be a naive question but who else are they missing? Cotchin and Nank injured. Stack dropped. Martin back in. Seems like a remarkably healthy list to me.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Hutch to Houli.
Yeo to Dusty.
Hickey to dominate a makeshift Richmond ruck.

Not gonna lie, im expecting to win this now, and will be most upset if we lose to what is essentially half a Richmond team.
Nah it’s not half a Richmond team. It’s still a relatively strong side. Nankervis, Stack and Cotchin are the significant outs.

Marlion Pickett and Kamdyn McIntosh may also be added to our team but they aren’t significant outs at this stage.

Genuine question, are you guys missing players aside from Naitanui?

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Nah it’s not half a Richmond team. It’s still a relatively strong side. Nankervis, Stack and Cotchin are the significant outs.

Marlion Pickett and Kamdyn McIntosh may also be added to our team but they aren’t significant outs at this stage.

Genuine question, are you guys missing players aside from Naitanui?

Duggan. We're close to full strength.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back