Preview Changes vs Roos Rnd 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds as tho Salem will be coming straight back in to the AFL side listening to Goody the other day. Possibly next week. If not then the week after.

Thank christ it wasn't his dreaded foot, happily take a hamstring.
That's the thing with Viney, just gotta nurse him through the home and away season and get him right for finals. Goes from being a replaceable, slightly above average mid to Michael Voss in September lol

Sounds as tho Salem will be coming straight back in to the AFL side listening to Goody the other day. Possibly next week. If not then the week after.
Bowey Petty Lever
Salem May Brayshaw (Rivers off the bench as the 7th)

🤤🤤🤤

Also sounded as tho Gus will be playing the rest of the season in defence. He seemed very pleased to keep him there which means Rivers spot could be in trouble you'd think.

Bowey Petty Lever
Salem May Brayshaw (Rivers off the bench as the 7th)

🤤🤤🤤

If Riv can get fit enough next offseason would like to see how he'd go on a wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember looking at the running stats from the Telstra tracker and Salem was often top 5. Quite surprising as he's one of the least fluid runners you'll see but he's actually got a decent tank. Think he would be good on a wing

I remember looking at the running stats from the Telstra tracker and Salem was often top 5. Quite surprising as he's one of the least fluid runners you'll see but he's actually got a decent tank. Think he would be good on a wing
I'd say his salem's speed is much slower, at those Klm's traveled, compared to Langdon's. Keeping his heart rate lower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back