Preview Changes vs Saints (and Jam preference) - OMac, T Smith and Baker for Lockhart, Preuss and May

Remove this Banner Ad

JKH is warranted on Casey form. I get we've seen him enough, but he deserves a game based on his form there. More so than Dunkley, Hannan, Josh Wagner, Corey Wagner sans his game against Footscray, Lockhart and even baker in recent times.

Clearly his papers are stamped, but so too should a 28 year old Tim Smith, who's in and out at a similar frequency to my wife's purchasing of sanitary pads, AVB, who, whilst a decent player, has similar confirmed sightings the past 3 years as bigfoot, Billy stretch, Maynard, Garlett and KK, who would get concussed running past spargo's shadow.

I really don't care about whoever's in and out. It's fait accompli we will be in the game for 3 quarters Saturday night, and 1 quarter we will be overrun. Just depends which quarter it is that happens!
I am just trying to not think about your wife’s sanitary pads concussing Bigfoot, but yeah, maybe JKH could play.

We had to turn to the corridor at that point - we needed 2 goals to win.

It was a shocker though - didn’t even look like there was an option for him.
Nah don't give him an out. A s**t kick into the corridor is a s**t kick. Same as Wagner

Wagner's bad kick was into the corridor to try and change the angle. Bailey Fritsch cost us the game with a much worse kick.
Two weeks in a row Fritta's done something stupid and cost us a shot at winning. At the same time though is it entirely his fault when he's had to play an inert defensive role all season, and he's just getting used to playing that offensive match-winning role? Will back him to nail those kicks next time around.

Two weeks in a row Fritta's done something stupid and cost us a shot at winning. At the same time though is it entirely his fault when he's had to play an inert defensive role all season, and he's just getting used to playing that offensive match-winning role? Will back him to nail those kicks next time around.
Im not hanging the kid at all, he was epic as a forward just pointing out the irrational Wagner hate

I'm with you. Think they're both quite good players honestly.
Will Wagner be a best 22 player? Nah
But does he give you an honest contest, yup and he also takes on the risky kicks in the corridor you need to score in modern footy. Him and Frost can stuff em up but you would rather they die trying than just pumping it endlessly down the line

Like for instance Jetta has been s**t since coming back and Wagner's been better but not a single mention of Jetta.
Lol come on. Jetta has been out for 3 months and has proven quite clearly over the last 5 years that he’s a way better player than Wagner. He’s clearly a bit rusty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like for instance Jetta has been s**t since coming back and Wagner's been better but not a single mention of Jetta.

You’d be all over this post if it was from someone else TK.

‘That’s a stupid comparison! Jetta has hundreds of credits in the bank and is just coming off an extended injury break. He hasn’t been that bad anyway!’

It's not anything against Jetta. It's about the irrational Wagner hate.
Wagner is never much good though, so a bad decision from him is very much in character.

Wagner is never much good though, so a bad decision from him is very much in character.

My greatest issue with him is that he'd look right at home in Hitler Youth lederhosen. I despise that in a man.

It's not anything against Jetta. It's about the irrational Wagner hate.

I am a believer that if you bring someone in they need to stay in for a few games at least.

The problem with the Wagners is that they have not showed much at the top level *as yet*. Pretty sure J. Wagner had some pretty badly executed plays that resulted in turnovers last week in a team that had they kicked straight would have won. I thought overall Melbourne was the better team. That lost again.

If either player can turn up on the weekend limit the poor execution and keep the pressure high that will be a start in winning fans over. They are competing against another 4 to 6 players for the role they are playing.

Full disclosure I actually think they have the ability to make it. But that does not mean both will. J.Wagner is 25 now so he needs to impress.

And you should not compare Jetta as he has just had 3 months off and is clearly in the teams best 22.

Footy goods bringing us back to earth with a thud after the Burgess appointment.

OMac back is horrifying. Play him at FF and not on Plugger Membrey pls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back