Preview Changes vs Saints (and Jam preference) - OMac, T Smith and Baker for Lockhart, Preuss and May

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
This is something I honestly have no idea about. Is Misson there on game day making these calls? So in regards to May and JSmith earlier in the year, when these players complain of soreness or tightness or actually have a legit injury, is it Misson's call to say they are ok to play on? I'm assuming so, but I honestly have no idea.
Pretty sure it’s a doctor and/or physio who goes down into the rooms to assess them and Misson just sits on the bench managing rotations or some crap. So the in game issues may not actually be on him.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm bemused from people calling for Oscar to play forward, but go pack to his selection highlights.

Do Melbourne seriously just ruin good talent? Not a bad lead up player and can slot a goal.

You shot Jessie Bains.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
There was a lot of hype around Pruess being back in the team and the potential of him and gawn causing chaos. I never liked the hype Pruess is still a work in progress. Steven May out is big has been in great form.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Mother of God...

I thought Double Wagner was horrid enough last week, now Goody has outdone himself..

OMac in is bad enough, but OMac in after failing at VFL level then NOT EVEN PLAYING at any level last week.. wtf Goody.

OMac offers NOTHING.

To top it off, May clearly injured midgame last week, comes back on to the ground to play remaining quarter, now out with a hammy.

Thank god we have Burgess for next year cause Misso can p**s off to Canada early.

fu** me

Was Omac the travelling emergency last week?

It’s not that uncommon for travelling emergencies to play seniors the following week.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
As a first ruck hes an excellent backup, maybe one of the best in the league, but as a forward and backup to Max hes pretty lol

Hes still young though

As a first ruck hes an excellent backup, maybe one of the best in the league, but as a forward and backup to Max hes pretty lol

Hes still young though
Better first ruck than Spencer, lesser second fiddle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Omac got shredded by a nobody in a VFL match last time he played. Can't wait for him to stand 2m wide of his opponent, jump a second too late for the spoil and then stand there with his hands on hips staring blankly unable to comprehend how he lost another goal for his side

CarnTheSAINTERS

All Australian
Jul 15, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Good luck guys. May be a hard one. Still remember when we beat u last year 😂! Anyway I think this is a danger game. What do you rate your changes?

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good luck guys. May be a hard one. Still remember when we beat u last year 😂! Anyway I think this is a danger game. What do you rate your changes?
What do we rate our changes? Scroll through the thread, it’ll give you your answer. It’s not good for the stress levels of our posters to rehash our negative feelings again.

We ask that you show mercy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back