Preview Changes vs Saints (and Jam preference) - OMac, T Smith and Baker for Lockhart, Preuss and May

Remove this Banner Ad

Im just waiting for everyone to get warnings for derailing the thread from the mods before the super mods get involved
You’re fine. No derailing as far as I can make out. Look at the thread title

I’m flying solo on the OMac craft this week it seems. Hope (like hell) he randomly tears the comp apart
We fly together PG. I love OMAC. He will play 250 games for the Dees and be one of our greats. He’s going to be a no fuss legend a la Doull and Tuck.
And before the haters start up, the only thing he needs is a bit of size, and that will come with time. And he could well be a good forward. He played CHF in under 18s.

Someone literally said that to me a few days ago. I’ve had an experience with artificially ripened supermarket apricots. Apparently straight off the tree and fully ripe they are a totally different experience
I picked fruit for four summers while I was studying and I can confirm, a just ripe apricot straight off the tree is A1. But you can’t go past a white fleshed nectarine.

Yeah when Tulip developed a sense of humour for 15 minutes and nearly cause the board to shut down
I don't know why I'm such a tosser on here to be honest, I spend most of my life trying to make people (usually myself) laugh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember the game earlier this year, we had a couple of your board members talking large with one in particular having a go at everyone because St Kilda weren't getting the "respect" they deserved as a seriously improved side. Back in round 5 when you were 4-1. Whoops, indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back