Strategy Changes vs Saints the 2nd on Tmac and #churchofNev watch

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha i wont be melting over a lose in next 3 weeks i reckon its a given unlike the entire board thinking we will definitely win the next 3
Must be a good way to go through life, supporting a team you hope fail.

What a bitter, sad, lemon-chewing person you would be.

To not pick Harry would be very Petty.
Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

hahaha i wont be melting over a lose in next 3 weeks i reckon its a given unlike the entire board thinking we will definitely win the next 3

I think the entire board thinks we SHOULD win the next 3, and if we don’t we’ve basically ****ed our season.

I am completely ok with these changes, I think Spargo will be back in a week or two.

Must be a good way to go through life, supporting a team you hope fail.

What a bitter, sad, lemon-chewing person you would be.
where in the * did i say i hope we ******* lose?? dont talk s**t campaigner. only lemon chewing im doing is after tequila. all i said is im prepared to lose 1 of the next 3 ya ******* peanut ill be the least likely to melt cause of that. But yeah bring out the personal attacks ******* easy behind a keyboard campaigner

I think the entire board thinks we SHOULD win the next 3, and if we don’t we’ve basically ****** our season.

I am completely ok with these changes, I think Spargo will be back in a week or two.
yeah we probably should and i guess its still the mentality of being a dees supporter that we wont win when we should. would still love abit more speed in the team but atleast finally Petty gets a game and should stick with him for the rest of the season

where in the **** did i say i hope we ******* lose?? dont talk s**t campaigner. only lemon chewing im doing is after tequila. all i said is im prepared to lose 1 of the next 3 ya ******* peanut ill be the least likely to melt cause of that. But yeah bring out the personal attacks ******* easy behind a keyboard campaigner
So... you mad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way the Dogs are playing tonight, becoming less confident in winning the next 3!
surely will run out of juice this game with 1 on the bench. last week should have won they still can play good footy just being so young go missing for parts or games.

The way the Dogs are playing tonight, becoming less confident in winning the next 3!
Dogs play the G even worse than us, but yeah their forward set up is looking vastly improved since we played them. Geelong's defence has been a shitshow though.

surely will run out of juice this game with 1 on the bench. last week should have won they still can play good footy just being so young go missing for parts or games.
Yeah, one thing that they have been consistent with this season is their second half fade outs.

Alternatively, would be great if this is more about Geelong being the arrogant front runners that they are.

It would be pretty odd if he did it tonight ... the game being on Sunday and all. But no, I don't see it happening, when he tagged Phillips, we almost completely lost his output, which I think is preferred.

I think it'd be awesome if he did. Imagine a bloke blocking you when you're trying to get to the fridge and constantly bumping you or jabbing you in the ribs when brushing your teeth. It's genius, and would be genuinely terrifying for the opposition. That's why Jake Melksham is a s**t player.

I think it'd be awesome if he did. Imagine a bloke blocking you when you're trying to get to the fridge and constantly bumping you or jabbing you in the ribs when brushing your teeth. It's genius, and would be genuinely terrifying for the opposition. That's why Jake Melksham is a s**t player.
It probably is the next logical step to "get in the head" of an opponent ... short of cutting open his skull and poking his frontal lobe to make him smack himself in the face.

blitznu I agree to a certain extent, just don't feel as strongly about it as you. You pick blokes on form but we also keep changing the structure of the side; we start off playing with one tall, then it's three, seems like we strike a good balance with Hogan and TMac, and now we're back to three again. I'd have left Weidemann in the magoos - 7 goals is great, but do it again (and again and again). Weid's gotten a guernsey against the weaker sides this year so you'd want him to start contributing something tangible other than a few good contested efforts and some chases.

blitznu I agree to a certain extent, just don't feel as strongly about it as you. You pick blokes on form but we also keep changing the structure of the side; we start off playing with one tall, then it's three, seems like we strike a good balance with Hogan and TMac, and now we're back to three again. I'd have left Weidemann in the magoos - 7 goals is great, but do it again (and again and again). Weid's gotten a guernsey against the weaker sides this year so you'd want him to start contributing something tangible other than a few good contested efforts and some chases.
We've played 3 talls since TMac came back in Round 6 ... the 3rd tall has changed, but not the structure.

i think i need a translator.. everytime i say something someone thinks im going off my head if i could of wrote it like you thats exactlay what i was saying so * the lot of ya

We've played 3 talls since TMac came back in Round 6 ... the 3rd tall has changed, but not the structure.

Is Tim Smith a tall? I thought the bloke was "modern midfielder" height?

i think i need a translator.. everytime i say something someone thinks im going off my head if i could of wrote it like you thats exactlay what i was saying so **** the lot of ya

WELL * YOU THEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back