Preview Changes vs ST KILDA. Elimination final preview (GABBA- Sat 3rd October). Happy now??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Home team chooses.

Funny how Geelong can't play their home finals in Geelong in a normal year. Funny that we weren't allowed to play our home final at Etihad in 2015. Are there any limits on where they can choose to have their final played? Does it have to be a football oval or can they ask for it to be played underwater? Could they have one of their finals played in Shanghai if there weren't restrictions around flying?

Last edited:
Funny how Geelong can't play their home finals in Geelong in a normal year. Funny that we weren't allowed to play our game final at Etihad in 2015. Are there any limits on where they can choose to have their final played? Does it have to be a football oval or can they ask for it to be played underwater? Could they have one of their finals played in Shanghai if there weren't restrictions around flying?
I think it's something they should at least consider allowing.

Herald Sun is reporting we might play the Saints in Adelaide.

Could be a strategic move by St Kilda given Naughton might not be able to fly, and two players with heavily pregnant partners.

Could also be if it is a day game do not want to be playing in a possible 30 degree day in QLD.

Western Bulldogs star Aaron Naughton has been cleared of a fractured eye socket and this week’s bye is set to see the young spearhead recover in time for the elimination final.

In a massive boost to the Dogs’ premiership hopes, News Corp understands that Naughton’s scans have revealed only a minor fracture to his cheekbone.

The 20-year-old will undergo his fourth operation in 12 months on Tuesday, but something would have to go drastically wrong for Naughton to miss the club’s fourth elimination final in six years.

Western Bulldogs star Aaron Naughton has been cleared of a fractured eye socket and this week’s bye is set to see the young spearhead recover in time for the elimination final.

In a massive boost to the Dogs’ premiership hopes, News Corp understands that Naughton’s scans have revealed only a minor fracture to his cheekbone.

The 20-year-old will undergo his fourth operation in 12 months on Tuesday, but something would have to go drastically wrong for Naughton to miss the club’s fourth elimination final in six years.
Hope this is right, have seen a few different viewpoints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we want to win a game we are better off playing the saints, if we want to win the premiership we are better placed playing West Coast.

If we play in the West and manurfacture a win the group will gain so much belief and the level of invincibility we experienced in 2016.

I don’t mean this as a knock on the saints or think we walk into that week 1 final and beat them as they have been great this year.

The difference between a Adelaide game and a Gold Coast game is just a 2 hour flight. There is no quarantine/isolation involved between QLD and SA so I can’t see it being a huge issue for Bruce and Wood and their lady friends/wives.

Perth is the killer.

The difference between a Adelaide game and a Gold Coast game is just a 2 hour flight. There is no quarantine/isolation involved between QLD and SA so I can’t see it being a huge issue for Bruce and Wood and their lady friends/wives.

Perth is the killer.
Apparently it might be

Perth is the killer.

Beveridge said on 360 that Bruce’s partner is moving into a bnb with her mother and woods partner is moving in with woods brother then heading back to Melbourne (I think I heard that last bit right) and both wood and Bruce have told him they are committed to playing finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back