Preview Changes vs ST KILDA. Elimination final preview (GABBA- Sat 3rd October). Happy now??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrary to my user name inwardly I usually get less confident as the came approaches although in 2016 this was not the case after we beat the eagles. As the game gets closer and I have a look at the the midfields plus our disposal weapon in Caleb I am growing more confident we can get this done.

So... if we beat the Saints and Brisbane beats Richmond, then we play Richmond next week?

Oh, my. I will need a Xanax with my Lucky Meal next week then.

I want to get Richmond in the GF - and beat them by a point and shut their ******* loud mouth supporters up once and for all

Shocking for SuperCoach but it does make sense.

They need to change super coach so you can reverse changes whenever you like provided the players inbvolved havent played. This business of being locked out at the start of the game when you dont even have a squad to work with in the second game of the round suck balls

The winner of this Elimination Final will be disadvantaged for the Semi Final. Not only will the winner have one less day to recover, tomorrow's match is going to be played in the afternoon sun, which is likely to take more out of you than playing in the evening.

Not that it would happen but I'd select both Cavarra and VDM and replace Lipinski and R.Smith.

Unlucky to be dropped but I feel pace and intensity is just so crucial in finals. Would like to select players who could shutdown the rebound of stkilda rather just picking utilities with no definable role.

I still don't know what position lipinski/smith could end up this weekend. Could be picked anywhere.

Cavarra didn't deserve to be dropped. He was dropped after the melbourne game in hurricane like winds, which make reading the drop of the ball just about impossible.
I’d say pace and intensity are 2 of Rourke Smiths strengths.

Yes he’s a limited footballer who is quick and gives 100%.
I have no stars to back up my opinion but he certainly doesn't look quick out on the field. The one thing that comforts me about him in the team however is he is massively more accurate in front of goal then those around him

I have no stars to back up my opinion but he certainly doesn't look quick out on the field. The one thing that comforts me about him in the team however is he is massively more accurate in front of goal then those around him
I’m not saying he should stay in the team I just don’t think pace and intensity are the reasons I’d be dropping him. Maybe he’s not as quick as I assumed he was but I thought that was one of his strengths when we drafted him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not saying he should stay in the team I just don’t think pace and intensity are the reasons I’d be dropping him. Maybe he’s not as quick as I assumed he was but I thought that was one of his strengths when we drafted him.
A few acls will do that to you.

We have our concerns about VDM being right, but geez Hannebery must be a big risk for them.
Yuhp and he will be named. They've confirmed only one change. Jones for battle.
They've said hannerbery trained 'harder then most' during the week, and is 'better for the run' last week.

Yuhp and he will be named. They've confirmed only one change. Jones for battle.
They've said hannerbery trained 'harder then most' during the week, and is 'better for the run' last week.

Yeah I saw that. Wood, sorry I meant good.

The winner of this Elimination Final will be disadvantaged for the Semi Final. Not only will the winner have one less day to recover, tomorrow's match is going to be played in the afternoon sun, which is likely to take more out of you than playing in the evening.

Sunset at 5.48 in Brisbane tomorrow, so we'll be playing in it for a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back