Prediction Changes vs. St. Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually am wondering if Ken is thinking how far can i push this selections thing before anyone calls me on anything?

He selects players that have trained twice in many weeks, players that are clearly injured and players that are just not the right replacement for who is going out.

Someone said on here before is he trying to get sacked to trigger a payout and not have to fufil the contract ... I'm all good with that. Just hurry it up Port.

He will rush in Hartlett, Rockliff, Ebert, maybe even Dixon and Wines for the Freo game.

True, I forgot about these guys. Would be amazing if we brought Hartlett in without dropping a defender.

Marshall needs to come back into the side and be allowed to work alongside other tall forwards rather than be expected to do everything himself by Hinkley. Todd has now had only 16 games in three seasons with little forward support in half of those, while Lukosius now has 10 in his first season with only two goals to show for it so far (and he's not even double-teamed the way Marshall is) but Dew isn't idiot enough to be expecting bags of goals and dropping him. Give your forwards a functional structure and some time to gel, stop chopping and changing.

I really can imagine Ken lambasting whichever assistant was brave enough to advocate for playing Frampton. The smugness when Frampton didn't fire a shot against Hawthorn must have been San Franciscan. If Eric Hipwood was on Port's list, he'd be a 10 game player instead of a 60 game player.

Tequila only arises after a few beers, a few wines, the suddenly you’re a whiskey expert, then it’s tequila or sambuca - deleted scenes, I’m never drinking again, three days later ‘tequila anyone’?

Very accurate except for it lasted 24 hours!

Lots of focus these days on selection and rightly so because many have been baffling to say the least, however to me I'm way past the stage of caring about the weekly musical chairs. Selection issues are just a very small part of a much larger problem. The entire system is broken folks, from player development to going from one atrocious game plan to another. PLAYERS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM! Get rid of Hinkley and his loser mentality and the rest will take care of itself. Until then it doesn't matter which names are on which magnets.

On HTC Desire 650 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your getting older!

Nothing I repeat nothing ever comes good from tequila.

Seriously when was the last time you were sitting at home going ‘gee, wouldn’t mind a refreshing glass of Tequila’!

Enjoy your not feeling hungover!

I don’t. But when in Rome. I played last night more sensibly, survived the journey.

I do like your wise words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back