Review Changes vs Swans - AVB, Pickett, Hannan, Hibberd OUT - ANB, Fritsch, Harmes, Smith IN

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith and Harmes had better both be playing forward. Not sure why we're playing a monster backline against Blakey, Reid, McCartin and Dawson when Sydney are also one of the lowest scoring teams in the comp, but there you go. Anyone would think Buddy was playing. I assume Tomlinson is going to push up through the wing again with vandenBerg out.

Hey guys, just wondering what role did Brayshaw play last week?

And is he likely to play majority on ball this week?

E5th most tackles, 3rd most pressure acts for us. against a team that intercepts and kick, marks it out of defence he couldn't do much more. looking at that round 1 team its basically the same as the team we picked this week minus a couple. I liked what I seen of Bedford
Yeah he could have, that's why he was dropped.

fu** you post some sh*t.
1 game in 2 years but yeah he's a bloody star 👍
i forgot you know everything must be hard having nobody as your equal. he could well be s**t but saying nobody wanted him so equals s**t is dumb as *. just pointing out some rippers werent wanted by every club til the rookie draft. thered be plenty who also played * all in their first couple years.

I honestly think he's been a bit of a scapegoat during his time at the club. While I don't think he's been anywhere near a gun, I feel when he's come into the team our backline has been a mess and lacking cohesion, or he's done a very serviceable job. No coincidence he's come in and done his job when our backline is a cohesive unit. He's a classic role player. He's a decent mark, decent kick. In fact I'd have him above half our list in regards to his kicking. His defensive skills are sound enough. Tbh, he's an upgrade on what Harmes has provided us this year. Solid depth IMO. His brother though can GTFO..
Probably a fair call our defense looks a lot more organised compared to previous years for sure. I think some people judge him on previous performances rather than his actual game.

Its pretty hard to understand why anyone is picked without proper reserves. Could be fitness, they might look switched on on the track.

I'm keen to see Bedford but he is obviously not impressing. Not too phased by ANB. I'm concerned with Smith and Harmes and where they will play. Smith doesn't need to be there for Tomlison to mainly be on the wing? Can he play small?

The outs make sense and were needed. And I don't mind 4 changes, think we'll need a similar amount next game too and hopefully we'll have some different centre bounce combos to keep the midfield fresh.

Yeah he could have, that's why he was dropped.

Thought you were smart enough to watch the game and not the stat sheet for impact?

If Jones can get a game like I said with his lack of impact most weeks I'm sure there is room for Bedford over the likes of ANB who we know what we have with. What are we really losing playing him?

Im happy to see Nib get a game again mind you. Pickett and Hannan both deserved the arse after last week's game so why not give someone different a run?

Hey guys, just wondering what role did Brayshaw play last week?

And is he likely to play majority on ball this week?

Your guess is as good as ours. Who knows. His form fluctuates and amount of midfield time changes week to week.

Thought you were smart enough to watch the game and not the stat sheet for impact?

If Jones can get a game like I said with his lack of impact most weeks I'm sure there is room for Bedford over the likes of ANB who we know what we have with. What are we really losing playing him?

I don't remember the game at all now, just that if you play once and get dropped for the rest of the season you can't be rated that highly. I don't remember thinking anything about his game

I think anb deserve a run as others have had. If he didn't get suspended and wasn't doing much then drop him. He's not exciting but at least you know he'll run all day. I love avb but he hasn't had much of an impact. Kozzie needs a rest too. Hopefully harmes plays forward and smith just plays his role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are not in the position just to play blokes to see what they are like and give them a run. When in form ANB is a best 22 player. Without reserves it’s hard to gauge Bedford and see how he goes.

We are not in the position just to play blokes to see what they are like and give them a run. When in form ANB is a best 22 player. Without reserves it’s hard to gauge Bedford and see how he goes.

ANB is not best 22, neither is Jones.

I think anb deserve a run as others have had. If he didn't get suspended and wasn't doing much then drop him. He's not exciting but at least you know he'll run all day. I love avb but he hasn't had much of an impact. Kozzie needs a rest too. Hopefully harmes plays forward and smith just plays his role.
Think Harmes has to play forward. We need some tackling pressure if others won’t. It’s probably his best spot.

Not too upset by the Smith inclusion, mainly because I don't know who he is.

Disappointed in Pickett being "managed". Was hoping he'd almost mark the ball or try some of that fancy american basketball s**t so I could tear him a new a-hole.
Need another temporary whipping boy, feel like all the regular spuds have already been taken tho :(

Think Harmes has to play forward. We need some tackling pressure if others won’t. It’s probably his best spot.

Forward, midfield.....bench. Anywhere but the backline please.

Not too upset by the Smith inclusion, mainly because I don't know who he is.

Disappointed in Pickett being "managed". Was hoping he'd almost mark the ball or try some of that fancy american basketball sh*t so I could tear him a new a-hole.
Need another temporary whipping boy, feel like all the regular spuds have already been taken tho :(

Jump on the Harmes wagon with me and Tulip , plenty of room 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back