Review Changes vs Swans - AVB, Pickett, Hannan, Hibberd OUT - ANB, Fritsch, Harmes, Smith IN

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is there so much hate for J.Smith. He's legit in the Sam Frost archetype. Prime athlete with no fear.

Prime athlete with no fear for sure.

Not much of a footballer unfortunately. (Probably a tad harsh there, but in reality he's shown very little on the field, and I'm certainly puzzled by his inclusion this week).

Prime athlete with no fear for sure.

Not much of a footballer unfortunately. (Probably a tad harsh there, but in reality he's shown very little on the field, and I'm certainly puzzled by his inclusion this week).
I don't know why he's playing this week either. He's too gifted to be where he is right now, just gonna take a lot of time for things to click.

Smith can be a player. Fast, big leap, fearless, can mark. Has a lot of his dad about him. Want to see him have a decent go at being a forward. Plus I still feel sad about how badly Misson ****ed him. * that guy. What a *ign *er. ******* idiot

Smith football nous is terrible. Got the tools but the brain farts kill any upside. The lows are far lower than Frost's.

I too have a soft spot for him tho coz of his dad and Misso and Goody sending him back on the field without a leg in a practice game.

Smith football nous is terrible. Got the tools but the brain farts kill any upside. The lows are far lower than Frost's.

I too have a soft spot for him tho coz of his dad and Misso and Goody sending him back on the field without a leg in a practice game.
Holding out hope on the IQ front because he just hasn't played much footy in his life. More reps might help or might not. It's not like that idiot teammate you have who has 25 years of footy in them but still knows nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back