Preview Changes vs Sydney - Rd 17, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Toby has played 3 games and seems to be playing VFL this weekend. Even though he is returning from a serious injury and will get better, at this point in time Scott is favoured in that particular role.
Think Scott has done well this year and deserves his spot. However there is no way he should play ahead of Toby in finals.

No offence intended towards Mitch, that 50m kick was superb, but his other 2 were absolute gimmies that anyone would have kicked. Didn't do a great deal beyond that and doesn't feel like he suits the Bevo style anymore.
He did get that lightning handball out of congestion to a runner that kicked a goal. Can’t remember who kicked it but Mitch’s handball was perfect. He didn’t hesitate, took the first option and our boy who received it didn’t need to break stride.

I was having a conversation about that incident just last night. I opined that if Buddy had wheeled around and found a way clear of a lunging Morris, then kicked a magnificent goal, we wouldn't be talking about his 'injured' ankle, but how gifted an athlete he is.

FMD.
My point (possibly badly made) was that a lot of the conversation around Buddy being caught at that critical moment was centered around how his 'injury' affected him (which I thought was utter bullshyte). And, that would have been forgotten in the celebrations.

My point (possibly badly made) was that a lot of the conversation around Buddy being caught at that critical moment was centered around how his 'injury' affected him (which I thought was utter bullshyte). And, that would have been forgotten in the celebrations.
Should also be noted that the bloke who made a third effort in that play to lay the tackle did so with a broken back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back