Play Nice Changes Vs The Crows - Trolls banned

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Thoughts on Hogan coming in pushing Harry into defence, Keefe out?
Perhaps would have said yes at the start of the year, but not now. Reckon Keeffe's been pretty solid this year on top of a good end to last year and doesn't deserve to be axed. Maybe Buckley instead, except he's been pretty good too, and I'd be loathe to disrupt the development of what I think has been a pretty solid defensive unit.

Perryman back in.

Whitfield to play VFL

The four year old literally just asked if Lachie would be back this weekend, so it was great to give her good news.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Perhaps would have said yes at the start of the year, but not now. Reckon Keeffe's been pretty solid this year on top of a good end to last year and doesn't deserve to be axed. Maybe Buckley instead, except he's been pretty good too, and I'd be loathe to disrupt the development of what I think has been a pretty solid defensive unit.

Fair enough. Hard to fit all these guys in when they return/debut

Nah I really like HH. I think he contributes so much. He is a tall that plays small

still some work to do of course but he is a really good player

So who misses out regarding Hogan returning?

E2A68A17-156D-4A58-B1F1-0A60BDEA072B.jpeg

A0E988A2-BF57-4AC9-A8D0-EE05611CC91C.jpeg

JC100

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Think it is more likely to be Stone who comes out for Whitfield
I’d be disappointed if that was the case
Leon’s issue since the start has been shoving the best players in the team rather than picking a team with balance.

8 backs in the side this week and Whitfield would make 9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leon’s issue since the start has been shoving the best players in the team rather than picking a team with balance.

Whitfield isn't a defender. He just does a credible imitation every now and then because we've built our defensive squad on the ruins of an Indian burial ground or something. Put him on a wing and he's just as dominant, if not more.

Danny88

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
GWS

You are oversimplifying this a fair bit. most player play at least two positions on the whiteboard but the reality is the fast paced nature means players play multiple roles. Daniels plays midfield just like green plays forward. Whitfield, ash, buckley all play wing....

Players aren't pigeonholed like days of old

Remove this Banner Ad

Back