Remove this Banner Ad

Dancing Potato

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Out: OMac, Jones, Smith
In: Hibberd, Picket, Bennell

A few other plays very much in the firing line but geez, I'm not sure there's anyone else worth bringing in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Deck chairs on the Titanic never more apt. Let's go for a record amount of changes. I could pick out at least 12 if goody needs some help?

Dory_77

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone made the joke we should bring in Preuss and T Mac to play in defence and we can break the all-time AFL record for slowest, tallest defence in history?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Careful or someone at the club will get ideas.
Freo actually have tall forwards so they'll probably pull some dumb sh*t like this. Or go the other way and have Chandler play on Lobb.

Johnny Karate

Club Legend
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone made the joke we should bring in Preuss and T Mac to play in defence and we can break the all-time AFL record for slowest, tallest defence in history?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Shhhh. Don’t give Goodwin ideas.

Assuming we don’t play 837 key defenders;

In: Bennell, Lockhart, Pickett, Preuss, vandenBerg

Out: Gawn, Jones, O McDonald, Melksham, Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
******* horrible team selection, Swans had a tonne of which mid sized smalls and just kicked it to their advantage, we picked a bunch of lumbering zone defenders.

Out- Smith, Omac, Jones, Harmes

In- Lockhart, Pickett, Hannan, Hibberd if ready

Crusty Demon

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2009
Ferntree Gully
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
We need more tall defenders and inside mids. Just unleash them all. Season is over. Most of us knew we'd sh** the bed and not make finals anyway. Maybe reverse the lines and have the forwards play back and the backs play forward? We might actually do better as most of our players are out of position anyway!

Top Bottom