Preview Changes vs the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I get what bombers fans are saying it's a famous name he's an exciting player. Corne's point was that he's 27 at the start of next year and may not have much footy in him based on his body. Sell high while you can because bombers aint contending in 3 years. Makes sense to me but a tough decision from a fans point of view.
lucky fans don't run the ******* club then hey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Preuss looked decent around the ground in his few games, or better than last year at least if not decent. Can’t be worse than TMac at any rate. Excited to see Bedford again, can’t say I rate Baker at all based on what he showed last year but at least he’s been training in a specific position all year on the wing so can hopefully offer more in an actual role than whatever the fu** they had him doing last year.

Jamurp

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Maybe Pruess might play that 'Mason Cox role' of sticking a tall bloke in the forward 50 and hoping he clunks a few.

Changes are good though, the dees sh*t to me to tears but honestly I hope we win so we can keep the dream of finals alive for another week at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mickent1

Debutant
Aug 8, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bipolar team selections. Now we have heaps of zippy types. Keen to see Preussy cut sick in his spiritual homeland.

Excited to see some speed in the team but it seems the balance is out again.
100% agree. Great to see some pace and ground ball players added because it’s been such an obvious issue. But Freo have a tall forward line and I’m worried we’ve gone too short down back. Would have loved to see TMac in and played down back as one of the changes. We should never again play OMac before his brother - Tom was an elite back! And he is not a forward.

markm106

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I was surprised Preuss got in. Shows how much Tmac is down the pecking order at this point. Playing through two compressed fixtures probably means we have to make some changes and get fresh legs in. Maybe needed it v Swans. But liking the leg speed.

Top Bottom