Preview Changes vs the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I get what bombers fans are saying it's a famous name he's an exciting player. Corne's point was that he's 27 at the start of next year and may not have much footy in him based on his body. Sell high while you can because bombers aint contending in 3 years. Makes sense to me but a tough decision from a fans point of view.
lucky fans don't run the ******* club then hey

Wrapped to see Bedford and Baker get a game, not coz I'm expecting big things, it's just refreshing to watch something different to the usual plodding shite we trot out there each week.

Preuss looked decent around the ground in his few games, or better than last year at least if not decent. Can’t be worse than TMac at any rate. Excited to see Bedford again, can’t say I rate Baker at all based on what he showed last year but at least he’s been training in a specific position all year on the wing so can hopefully offer more in an actual role than whatever the * they had him doing last year.

Maybe Pruess might play that 'Mason Cox role' of sticking a tall bloke in the forward 50 and hoping he clunks a few.

Changes are good though, the dees s**t to me to tears but honestly I hope we win so we can keep the dream of finals alive for another week at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 changes to a team, is that a world record?

And Joel Smith survives, non comprende ese.

Goody probably gives him Fyfe this week. Being serious. Can 100% see it happening.

Is Walters in? Tough call who you want to blanket with Joel!
Maybe give Hoges to him as a pity matchup?

Hogan would tag smith as a defensive forward.

Bipolar team selections. Now we have heaps of zippy types. Keen to see Preussy cut sick in his spiritual homeland.

Excited to see some speed in the team but it seems the balance is out again.

100% agree. Great to see some pace and ground ball players added because it’s been such an obvious issue. But Freo have a tall forward line and I’m worried we’ve gone too short down back. Would have loved to see TMac in and played down back as one of the changes. We should never again play OMac before his brother - Tom was an elite back! And he is not a forward.

I was surprised Preuss got in. Shows how much Tmac is down the pecking order at this point. Playing through two compressed fixtures probably means we have to make some changes and get fresh legs in. Maybe needed it v Swans. But liking the leg speed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back