Preview Changes vs the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrapped to see Bedford and Baker get a game, not coz I'm expecting big things, it's just refreshing to watch something different to the usual plodding sh*te we trot out there each week.
I'm happy with the selections too but this is the strangest s**t ever. It's round 15 of the season and we go from the slowest side we've picked all year to literally the smallest and fastest. Like how the * couldn't you just pick half of them last week.

Hope Bedford Hunt and Baker all kick a dozen, we need different types kicking goals and getting touches

It just reeks of a coaching/selection panel who simply do not know wtf they're doing. Last week's selections were appalling. This week they are overcompensating. We should have nearly picked last matches side this week, and this weeks side against Sydney. Just bizarre stuff. Crazy Vossy at his craziest wasn't this bad. Bedford, Baker, Hunt most likely get 12 touches between them and at least two will be dropped for the game after. May as well have a survey on Facebook to pick the side. It would be a better balanced side than what the club does every week. I think I've agreed with the changes twice this season.

I think the selectors realised that last week our kicking was so bad that we were unable to even hit up the swans players with our passes. (Normally we excel at lace out to the opposition). Changes had to address this deficiency in addition to treacle wading.

Massive opportunity for Baker, Bedford and Hunt. With decreasing list sizes next year, those three would near the top of the list to be culled. A chance to cement a spot in this team and save their careers for next year. Really excited to see what happens, particularly with Hunt.

Ok so let me tell you what I think of the changes:

Go * yourself Simon you gigantic penis.

O'mac should never have been in the team so you get no points for turfing him.
Jones, see above.
Pruess is slow as *. I like the idea of giving Gawn some relief, but why not use Weideman for that seeing as he's apparently stopped doing anything else.
Spargo out. ******* disgrace. Averaging a goal a game.

Thank * Hibberd is in. Harmes looks like he had a reasonable game last week, sucks he's injured. Sad for Brayshaw too.
Vanders, love you, hope you tear it up.
Stoked to see Hunt back, hope he has a ripper game.

No bennell is ???. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT SIMON! WE KNOW MORE THAN YOU!

Stoked Pickett is back in though. Can't wait to rip into him when he tries some of that fancy showboat "look at me, i'm flying!" type s**t that inevitably falls flat on it's face.

Anyway who cares about the changes. Our midfield play like they've had a collective lobotomy.
Coach is an idiot.
Alan Richardson is a loser.

Carn Dees.

Jeez I bloody hope that there isn't something more sinister to the Bennell absence
Feels like we have one standard for one group of players, and another standard for the others, but I think in this case the Match Committee have high expectations of his performance and aren't going to gift him games until he reaches them.

Which shits me a little, because I think 25% of Bennell is better than 75% of our list.

Last edited:
The 22 named should have been the team v Sydney

I got a feeling Preuss will kick 2 or 3, has got an uncanny ability to hit the goal scorers list

We need to win every game to make the 8 including a mini final v GWS

Going to be tough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back