Preview changes vs. the dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

You had nearly a third of your list on the injury report. It's also round two. For comparison we only have two names unavailable for selection.

I think it was a fair assessment, even if only three or four of those names would be playing this weekend.
To put this inversely, there is only one player who isn't AFL level, which is Taberner.

What's the best way to get there and back?

Is driving better or train/tram?

I don't live here in Melbourne but am for family reasons (mum has terminal cancer) so if anyone can give me tips I'd appreciate it.......

I'm in Footscray area in cheap place btw as places so expensive in city due to Grand prix......unbelievable how booked out or insanely expensive the city is this weekend!!

I don't live here in Melbourne but am for family reasons (mum has terminal cancer) so if anyone can give me tips I'd appreciate it.......

I'm in Footscray area in cheap place btw as places so expensive in city due to Grand prix......unbelievable how booked out or insanely expensive the city is this weekend!!
If you are in footscray, probably the train. With the Grand Prix on, however, traffic should be light.
There is usually parking at the train station for cheaper than the ground.

Sorry for your troubles

Train would be easiest I’d say.

If you are in footscray, probably the train. With the Grand Prix on, however, traffic should be light.
There is usually parking at the train station for cheaper than the ground.

Ok excellent, thank you.

Need to get a "Myki" pass apparently but I'm sure I can figure it out (or maybe not...
Lol)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Myki card purchase cost is a disgrace for poeple visiting. Or can you buy a digital one if you have an android phone these days?
Oh I agree. Any charge is bad but $6 is ridiculous considering most places around the world charge nothing (or next to nothing).

You can get a digital myki through the Google wallet app though, so that's something.

I bloody hope so mate, I've had to sit through 4 years of losing, just want to sing the song again.
Will be nice to be able to enjoy weekends with the afterglow of a win again, hopefully soon.

Watching a loss then having to see other teams win the rest of the round sucks.

Jeez, a win in Marvel against a half decent team would be great for the soul. The last time I can remember a victory that felt undeniably good and hopeful was beating GWS in R2 in 2020. Unfortunately, that was the beginning of our disastrous drop.

Train

I've got a strong feeling we are going to play one hell of a game against "Freo" and LDU is going to "explode", I don't think he'll be the only one either. "Freo" still have a strong side but I believe we can take them and show our supporters what is to come. Everyone raving about Caleb but after this match I think they will be raving about someone else. He's a good player that kid, a lot of potential, but in my opinion LDU is going to be "special", he's lost that little bit of weight that he had to do and gotten fitter, now is his time to shine and unless George and Callum haven't recovered {five days is plenty time to recover} I think { I never do this} we will win this game by 6/7 goals if we play the way we did against Gold Coast plus some improvement. C'mon boys, lets take these dockers out and show the football world what is to come!
Tonight Show Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
John Cena GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

Their backline is depleted and average.

The forwards need to win us this game.

Even we can keep the inside 50’s to a 45 percent to their 55 percent split, I reckon we can win the game if Larkey, Zurhaar and co can capitalise on a weak opponent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back