Preview Changes vs the Eagles - Round 21, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Melksham’s been crap for two years.
Love him but it’s not like he hasn’t been given a chance before.
Hope he tears it up Monday tho
I’m hoping for a TMac style re-emergence from the ashes sort of thing.

Would be super complicated if he has a blinder plus our midfield gets consistency for a few weeks then suddenly Jack Viney is available again.

Would be super complicated if he has a blinder plus our midfield gets consistency for a few weeks then suddenly Jack Viney is available again.
Sparrow probably gets the flick then.

Sparrow probably gets the flick then.
Yeah I would probably survive that. I hope Jack recaptures some form because at his best you would want to see him out there menacing cats players

Jack’s had some great moments since he’s been back. I quite like the idea of him playing forward, with short bursts in the middle if we need to bury someone in the turf.

If I see Melskham as a starting mid even once I'm going to ******* scream. He has zero skill below the knees and no lateral movement whatsoever.

10 disposals and 2 goals would be a perfectly good return for him. As a half forward. Never a midfielder.

Never. A. *******. Midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I see Melskham as a starting mid even once I'm going to ******* scream. He has zero skill below the knees and no lateral movement whatsoever.

10 disposals and 2 goals would be a perfectly good return for him. As a half forward. Never a midfielder.

This.

When we got him to tag Fyfe last year up in Cairns - you knew we were cooked.

He does this thing around stoppages when he's a mid, this kind of treading water little waddle that *en kills me. You know he's not going to get the ball, or apply pressure to the opposition, just bob around doing 3/5ths of * all.

I agree 100% but you just know Goody will put him in the centre at least twice to "spice" things up.
Also if his defensive pressure is terrible as usual, I may vomit a little in my mouth.

With the rain forecast, gotta be a huge chance TMac comes out and Jordon or Vanders goes in.
Wouldn't be against it to be honest, doesn't look like great conditions to have Brown, Jackson and unflexible 2020 version Tmac flaoting around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back