Preview Changes vs the Eagles - Round 21, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

out Viney(sus) Salem(inj) tmac(inj)
In jordan Bedford hibberd

If Salem and tmac are okay to play
Then just Jordan for Viney

do the campaigners out West let us out of our hotel quarantine to train?

think I heard Fagan say on 360 something about we are swapping with them on Thursday

Don’t think so. Joondalup is a golf resort and previous teams haven’t been able to even play the course.

So surely that means West Coast are unable to train as well as they should be quarantining since returning from the match against Collingwood?

There were photos up on Demons Facebook page with the guys at training, so the answer is yes, they can train. I can assure you there's no way the AFLPA would accept the guys being stuck in their rooms for a week.

Monday 9 August
Possible rainfall: 8 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 95%
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.

Monday 9 August
Possible rainfall: 8 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 95%
Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning.
It must rock to live in Perth where you get beautiful weather for 90% of the year and you can just write off the handful of days where it's wet as it's an absolute deluge.

So annoying in Melbourne where you have to plan out our day around the BoM app.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must rock to live in Perth where you get beautiful weather for 90% of the year and you can just write off the handful of days where it's wet as it's an absolute deluge.

So annoying in Melbourne where you have to plan out our day around the BoM app.

The weather has been completely s**t here for literally a month. There was only 1 day between 4 July and 2 August where it didn't rain. I'd say West Coast are pretty used to playing/training in the wet as a result. Different story if this match was played June or earlier though

The weather has been completely sh*t here for literally a month. There was only 1 day between 4 July and 2 August where it didn't rain. I'd say West Coast are pretty used to playing/training in the wet as a result. Different story if this match was played June or earlier though
90% probably a bit of a stretch haha. Regardless it's still much more predictable than Melbourne.

90% probably a bit of a stretch haha. Regardless it's still much more predictable than Melbourne.

Probably. Quite capable of 4 seasons in 1 day around this time of year though, just less frequently than Melbourne.

We're at the start of a 3 day stretch of fine weather, which will be followed up with 4 days of rain.

Got my ticket just now, confusing process as the club emailed me with a barcode to use which said 'Barcode Blocked'. Called up membership, turns out that when my credit card expired earlier in the year, there was a flag on my account that it was in arrears, even though I fixed it a month later. There was about 5 minutes of WTF before that.

I want us to bring Vanders in against Geelong, to take out a few of their players before we play them again in finals.:devil:

Old grey taking out players mare ain't she used to be. :(

Well, I guess we can take the crowd out of consideration

Out: booooo
In: BT fabricating noise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back