Preview Changes vs the Eagles - Round 21, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
The weather has been completely sh*t here for literally a month. There was only 1 day between 4 July and 2 August where it didn't rain. I'd say West Coast are pretty used to playing/training in the wet as a result. Different story if this match was played June or earlier though
how bad has the weather been fu** me I've had to give up atleast $50k worth of work in the last month. finally get a good week in then bam back to rain for the next week. campaigner better not put us into lockdown over a couple cases. so glad I was at the Indy bar the night before

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
The best bit about that win was Peter Bell being incredibly biased against the Eagles from his boundary rider position.

Deemanding

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Subi Lions, Trailblazers, AS Roma
I was sat at that end of the ground. Think I was the only Dees fan in the entire block. Still get goosebumps watching it.

Was there for our previous win against the Eagles in 2002 as a high school student (6 point win from memory) - and there in 2017 as a company CFO haha.

KickLongTackleHard

Premiership Player
May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I was at mates house on the piss and they're all eagle flogs. fu** me it was so good I may have teared up a lil.
Was at the subi hotel after the game in a Dees jacket and some 18yr old weed behind the bar tried to cut me off after 1 beer lol. Didn’t work.

Last edited:

Deemanding

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Subi Lions, Trailblazers, AS Roma
how bad has the weather been fu** me I've had to give up atleast $50k worth of work in the last month. finally get a good week in then bam back to rain for the next week. campaigner better not put us into lockdown over a couple cases. so glad I was at the Indy bar the night before
I've got an office job but it's shitting me. Really busy at work, so if you exclude a minute or two when I go head to the lunch bar, I haven't seen the sun for 3 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 22, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
If no crowd on Monday the Eagles will simply set up speakers all around the arena with constant boooing and spitting noises whenever Melbourne go for forward...the attendants are going to be busy.
Just please dont play Weideman and we should win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad