Preview Changes vs the Eagles - Round 21, 2021

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
As an objective observer, think that the majority of fans would want Melbourne to go all the way this year.
The Bulldogs are favoured by umpires and Geelong had a run of success a decade ago.
Scott is an inherently conservative coach, would not make many tactical changes.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
The weather has been completely sh*t here for literally a month. There was only 1 day between 4 July and 2 August where it didn't rain. I'd say West Coast are pretty used to playing/training in the wet as a result. Different story if this match was played June or earlier though
how bad has the weather been * me I've had to give up atleast $50k worth of work in the last month. finally get a good week in then bam back to rain for the next week. campaigner better not put us into lockdown over a couple cases. so glad I was at the Indy bar the night before

I was sat at that end of the ground. Think I was the only Dees fan in the entire block. Still get goosebumps watching it.

Was there for our previous win against the Eagles in 2002 as a high school student (6 point win from memory) - and there in 2017 as a company CFO haha.

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I was at mates house on the piss and they're all eagle flogs. fu** me it was so good I may have teared up a lil.
Was at the subi hotel after the game in a Dees jacket and some 18yr old weed behind the bar tried to cut me off after 1 beer lol. Didn’t work.

Last edited:
how bad has the weather been fu** me I've had to give up atleast $50k worth of work in the last month. finally get a good week in then bam back to rain for the next week. campaigner better not put us into lockdown over a couple cases. so glad I was at the Indy bar the night before

I've got an office job but it's shitting me. Really busy at work, so if you exclude a minute or two when I go head to the lunch bar, I haven't seen the sun for 3 weeks.

Probably one of the best games Melbourne have played in in my life

I still watch it from time to time, love Goody's reaction after the Tmac goal, coz it was a mirror image of mine.

mores

Team Captain
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
[QUOTE="RFCGloryJC, post: 71402077, member
This is a forum for team changes not general discussion.

Oh wait my bad that was just the headline: "Melbourne footballer tests positive to COVID-19"
It's some other guy from some minnow league.

Goddamn!

Don't be misusing your "big deal" status with me like that again Toump.

Bangkok Knights

Debutant
Jun 22, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
If no crowd on Monday the Eagles will simply set up speakers all around the arena with constant boooing and spitting noises whenever Melbourne go for forward...the attendants are going to be busy.
Just please dont play Weideman and we should win.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
I fell for that too... bloody headlines
Print media is a dying industry and Fairfax is going down the toilet... can't blame them for leveraging the best team in the AFL to get some clicks :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

My bad, I shoulda known better :)

Extended bench feat J. Smith, Weid, Melk and Vanders. Honestly would prefer Melk of that lot but all have ?s on them.
Please be JSmith :hearteyes:

Back