CHANGES VS THE SINNERS.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do they found out ? Is he Ill today after training .

How do they find out ? Is he I'll today after training .
yeah i was wondering the same, he trained this morning and was named in the team yesterday, so they must have found out after training. I hope he came clean rather than being caught

Yeah, how did they manage to find this out? Someone snitched on him or something..
But not a great look, when you singed the contract early this week. Must've thought oh hey, got a pay rise, all good let's hit the waves. Nope, no one is bigger then the club

On one hand I'm really annoyed at Blakely for doing something so stupid. But on the other hand, I did stupider things at jobs when I was his age.

Hope the waves were worth it youngun
I'd laugh if he was fantastically unlucky like he pulled up at the lights with surfboards strapped to his roof and Ross just happened to be sitting there looking across in the next lane.

I think somebody is with him surfing as well that day .

s**t call by Ross.

What's the saying, "you play your way into the team and play your way out of the team"

Kersten played his way out weeks ago and still hasn't been dropped so where's there integrity?

I agree, but he's being given the benefit of the doubt as he's new, and relatively not that bad when compared to the rest of the forwards

Blakely might have taken Thursday off on a sickie , doesn't seem there would be enough time to leave training Wed and get down to Yallingup and surf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While poor form, I find it hilarious. He literally got his contract signed, decided he deserved a reward and pulled a sickie. I'm pretty sure plenty of people have done the same. Dont really care to be honest, only re-inforces my love for the bloke

Hughes, Sandi, Fyfe, Grey in.

Pearce, Kersten, Collins emergencies.

Happy enough with that.

Tbh, would have preferred Pearce over Sheridan, but it's a bit of the old deckchairs and Titanic thing really.But at least Danyle gets his hands on the ball and generally kicks it in the right direction. I'm not sure what Sheridan does.

Blakely might have taken Thursday off on a sickie , doesn't seem there would be enough time to leave training Wed and get down to Yallingup and surf.
I imagine he took Thursday off too,but I have been driving up and back from that area for years and there's time.
Perth to Markup River is 3 hours on the speed limit.
Either way he won't be doing it again soon.
Pity the club announced it really, the 'Ross is a flog' posts would've been high quality.

Goes for a surf and gets a club suspension? That's a bit bloody harsh.... clubs too involved in their personal lives

I don't mind the changes, probably would prefer Ibbo over Sheridan who is pretty much a liability these days.
at least Ibbo takes a few defensive marks. Sheridan doesn't ever offer that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back