DudleyDocker

Cancelled
Oct 3, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NE Patriots
Goes for a surf and gets a club suspension? That's a bit bloody harsh.... clubs too involved in their personal lives
Haha, I don't think it's the surfing that's the problem, it's the fact he left training early claiming to be sick. Would not be great if everyone decided to only train when they have no pressing social or recreational activities on at the time. :)

jimboslice

Senior List
Mar 27, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Newcastle Utd, Cleveland Cavaliers
Yeah nah. He left training early citing illness and then went for a surf. 1 week is appropriate.

Haha, I don't think it's the surfing that's the problem, it's the fact he left training early claiming to be sick. Would not be great if everyone decided to only train when they have no pressing social or recreational activities on at the time. :)

Yeah, he was crook and he needed a surf! You'd be amazed what the waves can do for you.

May 17, 2005
fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
If Blakely hadn't dun goofed it would have been Sherro out instead which would have been pretty much perfect in terms of changes.
I'm glad hughes has got another chance has played well last few games since being dropped. agree with you about Blakely/Sheridan. Also very glad Kersten has got something to think about instead of being a walk up start last 4 games. Hope Darcy, cox and McCarthy do well to keep him at Peel for 2-3 games.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
I'm sick of players in my team not goving a s**t.

We lost to ******* Brisbane by 10 goals three weeks ago a bit more professionalism for a player on a six figure salary isn't much to ask for from the coaches.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
An ex-Docker through my work told me a few weeks ago that Blakely can get 'a little too cheeky' for the management at times - hopefully just youthful buoyancy? Might explain was Ross has seemed reluctant to pump him up too match in PM interviews.

Wow never saw changes going this way, some quality outs but some quality ins as well.

We're going to win this weekend though.

I feel a Having.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Hopefully Darcy competes at least better then Griff. Interesting with the forward line, small- so we must lower the eyes and play the spread

Tabs and Kersten for WAFL will be interesting. Whoever gets the most goals/marks/disposals is first in line for recall. Hopefully this isn't one of Ross' 'one game and back' for Kersten. Needs at least a fortnight

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Hughes!!!

Dumb by Blakely especially as he is a chance to be leading our doig medal right now, (probs behind Walters, Neale, Fyfe and Billy) but not too many others have played all games and been as consistent as him.

Back