Prediction Changes vs Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Den would have more accurately described a bear's dwelling.
Den, was very Brady Bunch.
Mike’s Den.

Question, if they had a maid, Alice, what did Carol Brady actually do?

If we lose this.. I swear man.. I will cease being the coolest bloke on BF and answer questions like this s**t..

How was your day? Good
What are you eating for dinner? Oh yeah
Who you tipping next round? Yeah
How was clubbing? Good
Do you own pets? Yeah
Who's your fav player? Oh yeah

I have f had it.. that's it for me

In the series she always seemed to have an umbilical cord type connection with Mike when he was at home. Don't know how she survived when he was at work. Did the kids even do chores?
I assume Bobby fed Tiger.

But maybe after the first series he stopped and Tiger was found again in the movie The Brady Bunch.

Marcia Marcia Marcia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am going a bit left field. I thought Maynard was very underdone so for me Sier for Brown, Appleby for Maynard

Whoever put that tweet together took some liberties! Watching it live Bucks deflected the question of Sier’s prospects of a return amazingly. Here’s to being wrong, but I would be extremely surprised if Greenwood isn’t the only in.

Whoever put that tweet together took some liberties! Watching it live Bucks deflected the question of Sier’s prospects of a return amazingly. Here’s to being wrong, but I would be extremely surprised if Greenwood isn’t the only in.
I got the same feeling. Basically trying to imply that while Sier did well, in answer to inclusions, it was Greenwood that was the real answer to that.

We need some added grunt around the ball. If not Adams or Sier i guess it's got to be Greenwood. Gee he would have been handy last week to try to curb the influence of Kelly, although i am really unsure if he could go with a player like that. Might simply be too quick. Last week really showed how reliant we are on Taylor Adams for pace, aggression and tackling in the middle.

If we lose this man.. I swear I'm gonna be like the ottoman and say.. 'I only listen to acdc the zep and occasionally mix it up with Sinatra and a bit of Hendrix.' Giving everyone the impression im a hot shot tough guy and that re.. But then PM someone 'as he did me' have a convo about playlists and s**t like that.. and how he has Carly Jepson's 'Call me maybe' Wilson Phillips The Corrs and s**t like that on it and that re.. and to please not tell anyone on BF about it.

I have f had it man.. that's it for me.
What do you have against The Corrs? :(

This game scares me, I’ve run my mouth so much to my Richmond mates pre prelim, post prelim and pre round 1 that I can’t bear leaving the house if we lose.

Anyway moral of the story
Out: Brown, Aish no more passengers
In: Greenwood, Wills, bulls who will get dirty, hit bodies and win hard balls. That’s where we lost the game last week and it’ll happen again if we go with the same mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back