Prediction Changes vs Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will get in arms about this, but Crocker has potential as a HBFer/winger and he'll get a shot filling that role at AFL level at some stage this year. He has the opportunity to push someone like Mayne or Phillips out which I don't think people should be averse to. He has better skills than both those blokes, tackles and chases as well as Mayne does and is probably a bigger offensive threat than both on the wing. Obviously lacks in a fair few areas compared to those guys as well, but I wouldn't put a line through him completely just yet. He's being developed in a completely different role than when we last saw him at AFL level and that's a good thing IMO.
Interesting thoughts. I hope you are proved right at some stage in the season.

That's a big out for them. When did he experience this tightness I wonder? Before or after he flew to NZ?

does anyone else get more nervous when they have more outs Rance , Houli , Or is it just me Ive never been comfortable playing sides missing important players. Ie look what we achieved last year with so many injuries.

But they are bloody due some injuries , can't remember a team having as good a run as they have the last few years with key players.

Houli to miss apparently. Big outs in their back line with rance and houli missing. No doubt Richmond are well coached and will still be tough to beat but we must capitalise on these outs of theirs.

Tiges have injuries.

People will get in arms about this, but Crocker has potential as a HBFer/winger and he'll get a shot filling that role at AFL level at some stage this year. He has the opportunity to push someone like Mayne or Phillips out which I don't think people should be averse to. He has better skills than both those blokes, tackles and chases as well as Mayne does and is probably a bigger offensive threat than both on the wing. Obviously lacks in a fair few areas compared to those guys as well, but I wouldn't put a line through him completely just yet. He's being developed in a completely different role than when we last saw him at AFL level and that's a good thing IMO.

Welcome to my Crocker fan club!

FDFFDFDFDFD.gif

Buckley responding to question regarding Sier and then just saying his name and talking about anyone but Sier says to me he’s very unlikely to come in.

Has he Regressed Profesinally?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose this.. I will put in a request to lick the beads of beer running down Robbos state of the art manicured vlakia re.. get shitfaced on that.. light a dart.. and smoke it from the lit end like he's done re..

I have f had it.. that's it for me.
20190327_134320.jpg

If they name Crocker I swear man.. I will tell everyone I'm Chrispiesssss on April the 1st and say that I have this psychic ability to get players 'right' and on which part of the pitch they're best suited to and that re.. have posters go.. 'only the gimp is capable of that'.. so I can go.. 'Well guess what.. Apriiiiiiil Fools day reeeeee!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha it is the Gimp re hahahaha'. Followed by posters going.. 'thought so.. how can you go from knowing.. to not knowing'.

I have f had it man.. that's it for me.

Why am I being mentioned!? What have I done? :eek:

Ps it’s an honour the Gimp knows who I am

The worse thing about playing on a Thursday or Friday night is if we lose, makes for a horrible, long week-end.

We better win!

Yep and Find it hard to get into other games and AFL TV shows when we lose

Don't kid yourself. Welcome to the fan club. That's 3 of us now! And Dave said I'd be in it all by myself.

I was wrong about that but unless we have a massive change he is gone at Seasons End

I was wrong about that but unless we have a massive change he is gone at Seasons End

Don't get sucked into the "Crocker Cult" Dave! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back