Prediction Changes vs Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

People getting up in arms because of who is picked as an emergency. Give me a spell.

Feel free to step away from the site if you would like a spell. This is a thread about changes, that is a change that was made.

Emergencies are a good way of seeing who is in the pecking order.

So Brown has taken Greenwood's place in the emergencies but Wills has replaced Sier.

This is getting ridiculous now.
Given that Wills reportedly played a lot better than Sier in the last VFL match, I’d say it’s not really ridiculous at all.

They don't rate his ability to follow instructions.

Plus early season, it's wise to err on the side of the extra runner.
Perhaps i thought he looked ok in game1,And a dead set player of the future.
So who will be there 2nd tall when Nankervis rests or perhaps they don't care.
And use the old game plan perhaps.
Maybe they think Cox will ruck but we could put Darcey Moore there.

I would be worried about Richmond's ability to run us off our feet but in the perfect conditions I'm expecting for tomorrow I think we should be able to expose them in the air up forward and around the ground.

If we can apply enough forward/midfield pressure and stop them getting fast breaks down the field then it should be intercept galore down back.

Something is going on. Behaviour? Fitness? Whatever it is, he is being overlooked.
And now Goldsack is out of the emergencies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea how levi missed week one
Can only think they thought Callum would be a de facto (but younger) Levi Greenwood.

Didn’t really work, Brown doesn’t have that Pig play quite yet.

Pig Greenwood will let Dusty know he’s in a game at least.

I've convinced myself that Brown is going to be a gun, so I see a difference.

Admittedly I can be a bit too optimistic, I also thought Chris Egan, Richie Cole, Paul Rizonoco, Athas Hrysoulakis, Ben Kinnear, James Wasley, and Tex Walker were going to be guns.
Well at least you got Kinnear right. :)

Saintly is hardly bearing this...

Teams
3d9f384fa0484b01221f8a32fe0766e9.jpg
Jokes on them.

I’d pencilled Balta in for six goals.

Told you all Callum brown won’t be in best 22 and people think I’m trolling, he can’t cement his spot in the team now without Taylor Adams, Hoskins Elliot or Sier who is miles ahead of him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back