Prediction Changes vs Tiges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B&W, is your avatar ELO? If so, I raise a glass to thee!
Correct.
Saw them 1978 Sidney Myer Music Bowl.
Thought, p not bad, will see again when they come back.
Waiting......waiting....waiting.
Email in 2016....”One night only, Wembley Stadium June 2017”.
Hmmm.........why the f not?
You can pick up the DVD, Wembley or Bust, to see what I experienced from row four.
60k people, all just immersed in the greatest performance ever.
So, to see them, well Jeff Lynne’s ELO, I had to go 17,000kms. Worth it.
So worth it, I did it all again in 2018 and saw them in Dublin 2018.
Awesome.
08428F80-CD03-4830-8EF0-5FFE6FC61FEF.jpeg

Dusty wasn’t that good last week.
I’m expecting him to be stung by that performance. Greenwood will have to be on his game.
Though I will be looking to others in the team to cut the supply to Dusty.
That’s the key, it’s a ream effort to restrict one of the AFL’s superstars.
Everyone needs to step up this week.

Correct.
Saw them 1978 Sidney Myer Music Bowl.
Thought, p not bad, will see again when they come back.
Waiting......waiting....waiting.
Email in 2016....”One night only, Wembley Stadium June 2017”.
Hmmm.........why the f not?
You can pick up the DVD, Wembley or Bust, to see what I experienced from row four.
60k people, all just immersed in the greatest performance ever.
So, to see them, well Jeff Lynne’s ELO, I had to go 17,000kms. Worth it.
So worth it, I did it all again in 2018 and saw them in Dublin 2018.
Awesome.
View attachment 642987
I haven't been myself, but I happened upon "Turned to Stone" about five years ago, and since then, have not looked back.

You aren't mad in my opinion going to the Old Dart to watch them. Get a holiday. Experience something akin to Live Aid. Listen to THAT sound live. Absolute pearler.

Maybe we should invite them out for the Grand Final?

I haven't been myself, but I happened upon "Turned to Stone" about five years ago, and since then, have not looked back.

You aren't made in my opinion going to the Old Dart to watch them. Get a holiday. Experience something akin to Live Aid. Listen to THAT sound live. Absolute pearler.

Maybe we should invite them out for the Grand Final?
Don’t think Jeff even knows there is a Southern Hemisphere.
That’s why I didn’t pass up the opportunity after 38 years waiting.
They are about to start a Northern American tour. I have no desire to visit Trumpworld, so I’m not going.

Balta out is intriguing. Expect Nankervis to be 90% ruck time which is a big workload early season. Tigers are rolling the dice on Grundy’s slow start to the year. Worth the risk, IMO, but if he goes down that’s a bigger blow than Rance.

No Crocker!?

All seriousness, I'm not sure if their changes actually change the way I see this game, other than the fact that it gives our defence the same flexibility it had prior to Lynch's recruitment to the Tigers.

Richmond looked sluggish last week, but mainly because they're so dependant on quick kicks frantically-bouncing out of defence and through the middle, which wasn't easy for them last week due to match fitness, rustiness and the slippery conditions.

I'm assuming Roughead to Lynch. Does he have a record against him?

Moore to Riewoldt.

Howe to Martin when he rests forward, as he has in the past. As long as he's ready for him!

I guess those three (Roughead, Moore and Howe) can swap amongst those three if necessary. Langdon, Maynard, Crisp and Aish should have no problem finding an opponent and will have their hands full.

As for Nankervis getting ruck relief, let's not forget we're playing Richmond. The same team known to use Grigg. They could play Cotchin in the ruck for 5 minutes.
No Grigg this time. Out with an injury. It will be a lot of pressure on Nank.

Given that Wills reportedly played a lot better than Sier in the last VFL match, I’d say it’s not really ridiculous at all.

Real sus on that assessment. If Wills had played that much better he’d have got the call up himself. One things for sure I’m not taking onboard the clubs comments or posters on any Wills and Sier updates.

So I'm guessing the forward match ups will be something like:

Cox vs Astbury
Mihocek vs Broad
De Goey vs Grimes
Elliott vs Vlastuin
Stephenson vs Short
Thomas vs Markov

Given they didn't bring in a CHB i'm thinking they still have decent match ups. However those last two match ups I reckon really favour us and we will stretch them a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty wasn’t that good last week.
I’m expecting him to be stung by that performance. Greenwood will have to be on his game.
Though I will be looking to others in the team to cut the supply to Dusty.
That’s the key, it’s a ream effort to restrict one of the AFL’s superstars.
Everyone needs to step up this week.
Personally think Greenwood will stitch him up so well that he ain’t got no place left to go.

That's what I'm saying. They have used Grigg in the past so it'll hardly limit who they use for 5 minutes to give Nank a chop out.
and we need to take advantage when they do that

Sier is carrying an injury, I don’t know why he can play VFL and not AFL but I do know from a random source that has no reason to lie to me that he is currently carrying an injury

That's what I'm saying. They have used Grigg in the past so it'll hardly limit who they use for 5 minutes to give Nank a chop out.

Soldo is an emergency. I wonder if he's a chance as a late change.

What are the chances Greenwood tags Cotchin instead of Martin? Dusty didn't have a great game last week.
Actually that was what I was thinking as well. Didn't Dusty towel Greenwood up in the game we played them before the prelim?

Something is going on. Behaviour? Fitness? Whatever it is, he is being overlooked.

Pretty simple really, Wills form was better at VFL level Friday so a logical change up.

Change as expected.

A few players might be playing for their short term futures if it doesn't go well tomorrow night.

We'll need to lift our intensity around the contest, produce cleaner execution of skills, run harder in both directions and create more fluency off half back if we're to have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back