Prediction Changes vs WCE ~ Round 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams is a massive upgrade on Varcoe, not sure why people are getting antsy about Varcs getting dropped. Yes, we all love him but if he's not hitting the scoreboard or assisting then his spot comes into question.

Adams inclusion allows an extra midfield rotation, allowing fresher legs as the game wears on, plus Beams, Treloar and Adams are all handy resting forward.

Greenwood must go to oppositions best mid each week, if he can quell the influence of that player, it places extra pressure on the other mids. This is where our depth and class through the middle starts to shine.

I'll be staggered if Greenwood doesn't line up on Shuey at the first bounce.

Roughy and Aish are easily better than Williams/Keeffe.
Overall yes, quite a bit too.

This new estimation of Keeffe must be the “the leaving Collingwood syndrome.”
Where the longer they are gone but better they become.
Keeffe at best was blessed with athletic ability and was extremely tall. Became or is a basic player. Nice career but nothing singing out, of any great talent.

Roughead is more versatile and a good filll in, spare parts type. A taller Goldsack if you will but better in the air.
And bigger in size, overall.

Williams was tough but a ball butcher, and Maynard now has his role. Far better.
Aish is far more polI shed than Williams.

He played ruck at dogs because they had nothing else

Slaughtered brown ( lions) and many others

Perfect position for him is fullback

Already two games in and has 2 scalps

Still learning our system and the boys trust him

Roughead has had 6 goals kicked on him. So far he has no scalps. Lets be real here.

I'll balance that by saying I'm really glad we have him. He is important to us now Dunn is down, he can play an important, albeit I reckon limited role for us.

I do think the quality of his performances are being over inflated at this early stage of the year.

............it’s a team sport Kappa.

Would you have preferred to lose by one point last week and Varcoe score 10 goals?

Whoever got dropped this week was stiff IMO no need to gloat like some tonight.
Lol. When ablett kicks fourteen, and you still lose by five goals. It's definitely a team game down the highway.

"Thanks for coming cats fans" Paul salmon circa 1993

Roughead has had 6 goals kicked on him. So far he has no scalps. Lets be real here.

I'll balance that by saying I'm really glad we have him. He is important to us now Dunn is down, he can play an important, albeit I reckon limited role for us.

I do think the quality of his performances are being over inflated at this early stage of the year.

Then who do we put to FB?

Might as well Try Howe or Langdon at FB?

Adams is a massive upgrade on Varcoe, not sure why people are getting antsy about Varcs getting dropped. Yes, we all love him but if he's not hitting the scoreboard or assisting then his spot comes into question.

Adams inclusion allows an extra midfield rotation, allowing fresher legs as the game wears on, plus Beams, Treloar and Adams are all handy resting forward.

Greenwood must go to oppositions best mid each week, if he can quell the influence of that player, it places extra pressure on the other mids. This is where our depth and class through the middle starts to shine.

Yep. West Coasts use of taggers last year should be a lesson to all.

Greenwood would start on either Shuey or Yeo you would think after his performance on Martin last week. Shut down Martin which caused Richmond’s midfield to struggle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast have a few more string to their bow than Richmond, no matter what I think this one will be hard fought just like the Grand Final, even though on paper we are stronger they still won't be no easy beats.

In regards to Adams,
I am astounded my reason being he has not played a game this year,
The other thing is he takes 2 games to get back into form and match fitness,
Also his disposal via foot is terrible but i could add a few others to that list of our so called a grade A mids

In regards to Adams,
I am astounded my reason being he has not played a game this year,
The other thing is he takes 2 games to get back into form and match fitness,
Also his disposal via foot is terrible but i could add a few others to that list of our so called a grade A mids

He has improved his kicking, it shows how far he has improved when he is an automatic inclusion, too valuable too waste on a VFL game.

Greenwood effectively shut down Yeo in the Granny. Now with Gaff back it's effectively a choice of 4 Yeo, Sheed's, Gaff or Shuey. Same for us Hutchings can go to Sidebottom, Beams, Adams or Pendles. I hope it's as good a game and I think both teams are as evenly matched as last year. Gonna be a cracker.

He has improved his kicking, it shows how far he has improved when he is an automatic inclusion, too valuable too waste on a VFL game.[/QUOT

Well i must be watching a different game his kicking is terrible,
His in and under game getting the ball is amazing from stoppages.
AS i posted i would rather he have a game in reserves as his history proves he is not good 1st after a spell,
To me not an Automatic inclusion .

Greenwood effectively shut down Yeo in the Granny. Now with Gaff back it's effectively a choice of 4 Yeo, Sheed's, Gaff or Shuey. Same for us Hutchings can go to Sidebottom, Beams, Adams or Pendles. I hope it's as good a game and I think both teams are as evenly matched as last year. Gonna be a cracker.
For us, I'd go Pendles head to head with Yeo and use Greenwood on Shuey.

HE has two scalps

The modern game dictates that no one spends 100% game time
No one in the BACKLINE plays on the same player 100% of time
He's exceeded most expectations

Always a fullback but
Morris
Hamming
Roberts
Adams
Could all handle the spot and add their skipper wood

Played ruck cause he had too not because he was ever deficient at full back

Bit like crispy playing hbf
Team balance

We'll see how he goes saturday night

HE has two scalps

The modern game dictates that no one spends 100% game time
No one in the BACKLINE plays on the same player 100% of time
He's exceeded most expectations

Always a fullback but
Morris
Hamming
Roberts
Adams
Could all handle the spot and add their skipper wood

Played ruck cause he had too not because he was ever deficient at full back

Bit like crispy playing hbf
Team balance

We'll see how he goes saturday night
I can't say that I'm particularly confident of Roughie covering Kennedy on the lead. Hopefully we don't allow too many quick entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back