Preview Changes vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

He's tired, he's played a full season between AFL and VFL.
You play the weak in mind & body you dont belong in september. AFL is for the mentally and physically strong. Its just dumb to play those that will lose 90% of one on one contests.

Watch the replay, fraidy cat , who indeed cant kick over jam tin. Another wasted year, playing weak bodied types , costs demons over and over.
I think there is some truth to what you're saying. I like Spargo but he looks in need of a rest and has probably done enough for the year. we now need to bring in the harder body strong tackling types that aren't gonna shirk a contest, because its basically finals footy for us from now on. i'd also get rid of Garlett as well. bring in Kent and Bugg instead.

You play the weak in mind & body you dont belong in september. AFL is for the mentally and physically strong. Its just dumb to play those that will lose 90% of one on one contests.
I agree that he shouldn't be playing if he is this tired, but are you honestly saying he's a weak kid? Or just that he's young, can't keep up anymore, and should be given time off.

I think there is some truth to what you're saying. I like Spargo but he looks in need of a rest and has probably done enough for the year. we now need to bring in the harder body strong tackling types that aren't gonna shirk a contest, because its basically finals footy for us from now on. i'd also get rid of Garlett as well. bring in Kent and Bugg instead.

Meanwhile , we lose several tight ones and will fall out of the 8, so we are nice to nice boys like JKH and spargo who avoid hard ball gets and anything physical like the plague. Games are won by men. Kent must be scratching his head. Should request the old style one on one contests on a thursday night to find out who is up for the fight for MFC. JKH is the worst of them all. A pea heart from the get go.

In: readying this one for Sunday
3IYj93u.gif

Think it's harsh that the knives are out for blokes who are on the fringes, come in for one, two or three games and are up against it to hold their spot. We've consistently lost the tight games over the entire season and for quite a bit of last season as well. Yeah, JKH, Hunt, Pedo, etc didn't set the world on fire, but the guys who have played 15 to 20 games this season and been there for most / all of our pea-hearted losses should be copping more flack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it's harsh that the knives are out for blokes who are on the fringes, come in for one, two or three games and are up against it to hold their spot. We've consistently lost the tight games over the entire season and for quite a bit of last season as well. Yeah, JKH, Hunt, Pedo, etc didn't set the world on fire, but the guys who have played 15 to 20 games this season and been there for most / all of our pea-hearted losses should be copping more flack.

Yah that bullshit line about your bottom 6 winning you games is just that... bullshit

Your best players win games and our aren't good and/or experienced enough

Simpson on Kennedy, * knows what this means

"No, he won't play – I don't think he'll play," coach Adam Simpson told 6PR.

"I'm not going to keep everyone guessing, as soon as I get told he's not playing I'll rule him out, but at the moment – I haven't been told he's not – but I'm reading the cues."

Terrible journalism on the AFL website, article title makes it seem like hes definitely not playing lol

Get Hunt out, what a ******* horrible decision in hindsight. Did nothing to earn a spot and showed exactly why.

JKH out for Kent

Hannan for AVB

Vanders was fine but he plays as a 3rd tall at the moment and we need more at ground level.

Don’t agree mate, Garlett, JKH & Spargo needs to offer more at ground level.

Out: Hunt, Spargo
In: Melk, Hibberd

Pedo may get a stay as WCE are tall up front, if all are fit

Honestly not sure what JKH offers. It seems we’re playing him as a link man, but any time the ball goes near him you have no faith in him taking a mark.

Triple M reporting this morning hogan out with foot issues

Don’t agree mate, Garlett, JKH & Spargo needs to offer more at ground level.

Out: Hunt, Spargo
In: Melk, Hibberd

Pedo may get a stay as WCE are tall up front, if all are fit

That's fair, Garlett is finished IMO. He has missed a shitload of snaps since he's gone in, maybe all of them and is only getting the goals over the back. Bugg can play that role but also take a mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back