Preview Changes vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

RND-13-Instagram-Lineup-1080x1350.png

Bahahahaha.. no unforced changes.. to a side that was embarrassed by a nine goal turnaround after being 30 points up.. and not against a top 8 side mind you..

what a fxxkn joke of a club.

sloane is cooked
murphy is back to spudding it up
sholl is softer than butter
keays couldnt hit the side of a barn from 5m away

but don’t worry about trying different players.. Nah…
just pick the same sh*t this week and then gloat that you “got the structure right” when you, at your home ground, thrash the worst team in AFL history that is absolutely decimated by injury..

then you’ll be able to gleely continue to satisfy your addiction to your golden boys and hand their tickets back to them to use for another few games…

fxxk.. there’s no chance of it happening but I sort of hope we lose this week.

how many midfield minutes will be wasted on sloane and keays this week I wonder… in a perfect game to allow our youth a go.

Yeah, no unforced changes after last week sends a really poor message. Would have we still done it if we weren't playing the Eagles? Probably, but even still, a huge missed opportunity to try out some who haven't had much of a run this year. Cook should've been given a run over Sholl, Sloane needs to be rested, bring in Schoenberg for a few weeks to see if he's worth another contract, even the same with Hately (although he's a certain delist at this point, but could give him one last crack at least).

Considering this group has been largely been backed in all year, its ridiculous to say they need to still be backed in and poor performances are "one offs". Basically the only guy who has been held accountable for poor play since Round 1 are Schoenberg and Berry.

Especially in the last month where they've choked against the Pies and been stomped by the Dogs and Suns, it's pretty much head in sand stuff at this point.

Eagles must be getting desperate bringing back Darling early, interesting to see if he’s fully fit. Maybe their hand was forced through losing Jamieson.

Fog or RT could get a matchup like Waterman this week, who is not a key defender at all. Doesn’t look like we will get any rain by match time either. A result like the Port game at half time last week is not out of the question I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Murray played that one game in the ruck and we won and everyone was like yeah put Murray in the ruck more often?
When Frampton/Himmelberg was the option we were going with! Yes I do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back